Hay I'm in canada and trying to get a BlackBerry passport with arabic / english keyboard letters(region specific UAE-dubai) , but without luck . If anyone knows a way please share. I tired contacting shop blackberry with no luck also telus no luck either and the BlackBerry dubai store doesn't seem to sell online or ship any. So what are my options?? Any ideas or thoughts ??

Here's a picture of what I mean
    Getting a Passport with arabic /english keyboard in canada-img_20140716_134509_hdr_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Oglon3r likes this.
    10-07-14 06:37 AM
    Its test phone. Come with number at the bottom cover.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 06:39 AM
    Hay I'm in canada and trying to get a BlackBerry passport with arabic / english keyboard letters(region specific UAE-dubai) , but without luck . If anyone knows a way please share. I tired contacting shop blackberry with no luck also telus no luck either and the BlackBerry dubai store doesn't seem to sell online or ship any. So what are my options?? Any ideas or thoughts ??

Here's a picture of what I mean
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140716_134509_hdr_edit.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	303808

Posted via CB10
    It won't be long before those keyboards start popping out on ebay.
    I found a Russian Cyrillic one for the q10 not so long ago.
    Oh Arabic too!
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/261479728327?nav=SEARCH

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    10-07-14 06:52 AM
    I am also looking for a different keyboard. I need a Hebrew/English keyboard.
    Thinking about buying an English only and simply get a Hebrew keyboard from eBay someday.
    10-07-14 07:06 AM
    I have the same issue. I live in the Netherlands and i wanted the exact same thing.

As far as i know, blackberry passport with Arabic/English keyboard will have no warranty guarantee outside it's specific region which is UAE.

You can either try convince some local store to order one for you, and you cover the shipping costs for them, and drop the warranty. (i tried it and it didnt work for me)
    Or you can wait until they release a keyboard replacements which u can try later. (it will drop your current guarantee if u under a contract again)
    Or simply find someone who is going/living there and ask him to buy one for you. (at your own risk obviously)
    last but not least, you can keep an eye on crackberry Marketplace or on eBay for one to pop up.

I wish you all the best.
    10-07-14 07:10 AM
    I have the same issue. I live in the Netherlands and i wanted the exact same thing.

As far as i know, blackberry passport with Arabic/English keyboard will have no warranty guarantee outside it's specific region which is UAE.

You can either try convince some local store to order one for you, and you cover the shipping costs for them, and drop the warranty. (i tried it and it didnt work for me)
    Or you can wait until they release a keyboard replacements which u can try later. (it will drop your current guarantee if u under a contract again)
    Or simply find someone who is going/living there and ask him to buy one for you. (at your own risk obviously)
    last but not least, you can keep an eye on crackberry Marketplace or on eBay for one to pop up.

I wish you all the best.
    Yah I guess that's perry much our options now

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:38 AM
    It won't be long before those keyboards start popping out on ebay.
    I found a Russian Cyrillic one for the q10 not so long ago.
    Oh Arabic too!
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/261479728327?nav=SEARCH

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    Is the keyboard on the passport replaceable???

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:38 AM
    I forgot to say wouldn't it be possible to get small sticky letter on the keyboard for now??

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:39 AM
    I have bb passport with arabic keyboard bought in Dubai and since keyboard parts are impossible to find anywhere in the world i'm ready to exchange it to regular one with english letters only. Let me know if anybody interested. I'm currently located in Russia.
    01-14-15 09:08 AM
    I have the arabic keyboard

N95->ip1->N97->9700->ip4->sensation xe->one x->s3->9780->note2->z10->z30->passport
    01-14-15 10:36 AM
    I have the arabic keyboard

N95->ip1->N97->9700->ip4->sensation xe->one x->s3->9780->note2->z10->z30->passport
    05-18-16 12:51 PM
    Got mine with the English keyboard only because having both just didn't look right and i rarely use it anyway, i use a web virtual keyboard when i must write in Arabic, gets annoying sometimes but it gets the job done. there are a few apps on app world but they are all of bad quality.
    07-21-16 05:18 AM