Ordered from Amazon This Beauty for 549.00 Prime and super excited - GETTING MY RED PASSPORT TODAY!  WHat Should I do First?? OR NOT?-screen-shot-2015-06-03-7.18.12-am.jpg

Ive had a Z10 and Q10 since launch and Have for the most part sideloaded and Installed all of the Leaked OS's all the way to current - My Z10 Seemed like it always Had issues with Android runtime telling me Google Play needs to Close when I try and use just about any sideloaded app. HAvent tried the Lucky Patcher yet - There's so much to remember or learn here - I consider myself just above the average User but I just cant keep up with what you are supposed to do or not do using Beta OS's and SNAP< SACHESI, Sideloaded APPS -- I Need a cheat sheet!

Should I go ahead and Use an Autoloader to install 10.3.2.798 before I set up? Or should I Blitz it? Still Fuzzy on the difference there...And should I Download all the files or APP'sfrom the MEGA 798 Post??

IS the Passport and 10.3 with Amazon APP Integration going to cure a lot of the android runtime problems, Needs for Debugged Tokens, or Patching, GOOGLE ID misdirections, and whatever else we have to do just to Keep our DEVICES ANDROID/BB HYBRIDS? Or with every OS LEAK Am I still going to have to stay on top of this? Also I've never understood - SAY i Do a major OS UPDATE - am I supposed to DELETE my old APPS first then install all fresh ones? I dont usually -- Anyway Pumped but hoping Its not as much work and hours of reading just to make it cheat and SNAP into the apps I want!

ROBERT
    06-03-15 09:58 AM
    so what have you done first? I would not install 10.3.2 until I tried out all the features of the Passport. You do understand you are stuck with the OS once you load it?

Load Snap and go to Amazon app store and load up on your apps and try them out. see what works and what doesn't with the Passport. Test the BT, RFA and other things and then see what you wanna do about the OS.
    06-04-15 05:25 AM
    Don't drop it...

Posted via CB10
    kekos and TripNFry like this.
    06-04-15 02:08 PM
    Don't drop it...

Posted via CB10
    That's also my response 59 minutes later.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-04-15 03:09 PM
    See if you have the old os where you can turn flash on for the browser. If it's loaded with that os and flash means something to you, don't update. I made that mistake now I'm stuck using garbage like flashfox that will crash constantly.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 03:13 PM
    I dumped my z10 for the red Amazon passport almost a month ago. You can get SNAP if you want, but I dropped SNAP (which I used faithfully on the Z10) and went with Cobalt's Google play store, update notifications just seem to work so much better. I've got quite a few android apps running just fine with no debug tokens, patching, etc... just installed from google play and ran it, like it should be.

I just got the 10.3.2.680 (Software version 10.3.2.440) update 2 days ago, and it seems good enough to avoid the leak for now. I used the device switch wizard from the Z10 after installing all my android apps, and haven't had any issues, so I can't really answer about deleting the apps.

otherwise, just get used to the bigger size and PKB for the first week or so and you'll probably be as overjoyed as I still am.
    GeoK likes this.
    06-04-15 04:33 PM
    Hey jaycee, forgive my ignorance, but what makes you say:
    I would not install 10.3.2 until I tried out all the features of the Passport. You do understand you are stuck with the OS once you load it?
    06-04-15 08:52 PM