12-29-16 02:45 AM
31 12
tools
    Half of my apps are Android lol
    Getting my Blackberry Passport Today - Any best practices for new owner?-img_20161226_235055.jpg

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    12-26-16 10:51 PM
    How do you propose we use the essential apps we need without installing android apps?
    Or do you mean don't install any android app markets, instead get the apk's and load them yourself?

There used to be a way to download APK's straight from the google play store using chrome extension on desktop, then transfer them to BB, but that extension broke I believe. The best best right now is to keep a cheap $10-$20 android app, download the apps and then extract APK's to BB.
    I think he mean don't install any Android apps. Period. From whatever source.

He Hates These Cans! - Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    12-26-16 10:51 PM
    Look how classy even this screen looks, compared to a mess that is Android app drawer. I don't get it, this simplicity and functionality can never be replicated in any other OS. BB10 was the best and I am sad to see it go. We sold our souls for few apps that we sadly have to use..
    Without getting into an argument about whose OS is the best, I can make my Android phone look just like that.

12-26-16 10:53 PM
    Look how classy even this screen looks, compared to a mess that is Android app drawer. I don't get it, this simplicity and functionality can never be replicated in any other OS. BB10 was the best and I am sad to see it go. We sold our souls for few apps that we sadly have to use..
    Without getting into an argument of whose OS is the best, I can make my Android phone look just like that.

12-26-16 11:02 PM
    You can scroll through pages by swiping on the keyboard. Works great when on its side (rotation lock off). In settings, look at shortcuts and sped dial for the default key presses that open apps. You can customize this too. For example, I have F set to open file manager. Pinch the screen in the hub hides all read messages. There is a Passport tips and tricks thread in the forums. Last I looked it had 100s of replies.
    12-28-16 09:02 AM
    For example, I have F set to open file manager.
    Me too

>Passport is a once life opportunity. <
    12-29-16 02:45 AM
31 12