My iGrann Pro works on the Passport. I use the app alone simply for notifications and hub integration. Android port works far better for me while browsing and doing anything else.

The OP may possibly have been singled out by IG and had their account blocked using iGrann Pro. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more threads about this over the coming weeks, especially with Blackberry publicly praising the iGrann app on Social Media and directly tagging the official Instagram twitter account.
    12-15-14 12:49 PM
    Log out from free version and then try to log in from pro version. It would be even better if you log out from free version, then uninstall both, reboot and then you install pro version and try to log in.
    12-15-14 01:56 PM
    Because some people want to see more native apps and reward the devs that build them...

Posted via CB10
    Native App Development is one thing.... paying for an app that violate the terms of service of another company and could be (and has been in the past) blocked is not the kind of support for the Platform that it needs.
    app_Developer and walt63 like this.
    12-15-14 01:59 PM
    Just going to throw out the classic "have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it " question?

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Yeah, multiple times. Just did it few mins ago as well.
    El bizzaro as it only affects the pro version.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:08 PM
    Native App Development is one thing.... paying for an app that violate the terms of service of another company and could be (and has been in the past) blocked is not the kind of support for the Platform that it needs.
    It doesn't violate anything. It's using their API and other users don't have this problem.

Posted via CB10
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    12-15-14 02:23 PM
    Sometimes blessings are disguised as curses. Instagram is putrid. You're better off without it. Go on Twitter. You can share photos there too, and they're not a-holes.
    louisrielle likes this.
    12-15-14 05:36 PM
    Log out from free version and then try to log in from pro version. It would be even better if you log out from free version, then uninstall both, reboot and then you install pro version and try to log in.
    Tried that as well and same issue. Just attempted again, free version no issue logging in but iGrann Pro gives me the same message.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 07:00 PM
    Did you see the post saying it had been fixed and is in Beta Zone?

Maybe that's the solution.
    12-16-14 12:13 AM
    iGrann Pro works on my Passport without receiving that message.
    IGrann Pro on my Z30 works without issue.
    12-16-14 09:23 AM
    I find this quite odd, specifically because BlackBerry has just created their own Instagram account (@blackberrystudio) and are promoting using iGrann
    12-16-14 11:50 AM
    That's kinda ill spirited from Instagram's part. I don't use the service but they refuse to make a BB version and then they penalize anyone using it.. totally ignoring the circumstances. It's like they just don't acknowledge its existence. I kinda have the attitude with IG but I'm def in the minority.
    12-16-14 04:58 PM
    That's kinda ill spirited from Instagram's part. I don't use the service but they refuse to make a BB version and then they penalize anyone using it.. totally ignoring the circumstances. It's like they just don't acknowledge its existence. I kinda have the attitude with IG but I'm def in the minority.
    Social media companies have concerns about security issues with 3rd party apps they don't control or license because any issue that arises from them will reflect back on them. For example the Snapchat hack that affected a 3rd party server. The media blames Snapchat even though they had nothing to do with it.
    12-16-14 05:04 PM
    Did you see the post saying it had been fixed and is in Beta Zone?

Maybe that's the solution.
    Beta zone doesn't have the same functionality as Pro. Namely notifications. I started using Beta once Pro stopped working.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 06:24 PM
    My iGrann Pro works on the Passport. I use the app alone simply for notifications and hub integration. Android port works far better for me while browsing and doing anything else.

The OP may possibly have been singled out by IG and had their account blocked using iGrann Pro. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more threads about this over the coming weeks, especially with Blackberry publicly praising the iGrann app on Social Media and directly tagging the official Instagram twitter account.
    I still believe it is entirely Instagram's fault (and other services like Snapchat) that apps like iGrann exist. If they don't want people making these applications, then they should build their own application for BB10.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    thedose likes this.
    12-16-14 06:41 PM
    I'm using iGrann Pro, updated, on both my Passport and Z30. Logged in on both, no issues so far. I have seen bugs, especially from the hub, but no errors like described here.

Rockin a Passport and Z30! Two devices are better than 1!
    12-16-14 07:28 PM
    It definitely is iGrann Pro. Tried logging onto another instagram (have an alternate account) account with iGrann Pro. Same message. Maybe I'll wait for an iGrann Pro update to try this again.
    12-16-14 08:10 PM
    It definitely is iGrann Pro. Tried logging onto another instagram (have an alternate account) account with iGrann Pro. Same message. Maybe I'll wait for an iGrann Pro update to try this again.
    Well no. I have passport and igrann pro - no issues. No messages, nothing.

Have tried to:
    - Update the app?
    - uninstall, hard reboot (volume up + down) reinstall?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As Fu***
    12-17-14 05:27 AM
    Not sure if someone has already mentioned this, I'd send a Tweet to the Developer, too. This is rather odd...
    12-17-14 06:15 AM
    Well no. I have passport and igrann pro - no issues. No messages, nothing.

Have tried to:
    - Update the app?
    - uninstall, hard reboot (volume up + down) reinstall?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As Fu***
    Update as in wait for next version to be released. I've deleted iGrann Pro, reboot and reinstallation. Nothing.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 09:28 AM
    Not sure if someone has already mentioned this, I'd send a Tweet to the Developer, too. This is rather odd...
    Yeah, sent him message. But I don't expect a response. I am sure developers get tons of complaints. Probably can't respond to all. It's only $1.99 for the app. Thought I post it here to see if there are any solutions. I believe there is another post on the forum with the same issue. Didn't see a solution there either.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 09:30 AM
    How come, that I do not have the same issue you have using same igrann pro?

12-17-14 10:40 AM
    How come, that I do not have the same issue you have using same igrann pro?

If you look through the forums, people experience issues that others do not. I am not developer so I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 12:14 PM
    I have Passport and iGrann Pro.
    Updated iG pro and I'm having no issues at all...
    Did you try to erase the app and re-install it?
    S
    12-17-14 12:25 PM
    Is it possible that the fact you are using the same IG account on multiple mobile platforms triggers the server to flag IGPRO as an unauthorized client and thus a ban?
    12-17-14 12:31 PM
    Is it possible that the fact you are using the same IG account on multiple mobile platforms triggers the server to flag IGPRO as an unauthorized client and thus a ban?
    This is what I also think. Two different Igran versions and two Android versions. Maybe there is an option in instagram to authorize or deauthorize client apps. Its a really odd and specific case.
    I don't know... I would log out from all instagram apps - Android and BB10 and then I would try to log in with igran pro.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 12:52 PM
54 123