Is there a way to download game emulators and Roms? I downloaded emu4u emulator from cobalt's play store and downloaded Roms from coolrom site. But I was not able to load the rom in the emulator even after unzipping the games. Is there a way to play those games? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 09:50 AM
    If you like classic NES games, try "My Boy! Free" from the Play Store and then download Gameboy Advanced ROMS from emuparadise.me. It works great on my Passport. I have Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World.
    03-02-17 10:27 AM
    Retroarch has pretty much every vintage system along with keyboard controls. Set up can be kind of a drag but I like how you can change the video output to 1:1 and max out the screen real estate

Posted via Nokia  3310
    03-02-17 10:48 AM
    Retroarch is the absolute best!!! There are threads on here about it. You will have to sideload the .bar file and might want to google/search threads on here about that. (it's much less daunting than it seems the first time.)

Also available is Mupen64 for N64 emulation - some ROMS don't seem to work but most do. Being able to play Mariokart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing is pretty sweet!
    03-02-17 11:03 AM
    DOSBOX is very good also if you like old skool PC DOS games. The PK works great with it

Sent from my ⑩ Passport SE; not running Android.
    03-02-17 07:58 PM
    Thanks a lot guys. I did go through retroarch's threads and am not very technical in sideloading. And don't wanna turn my phone into a brick as I am not well versed in that. Is there anny emulator I can directly download from playstore and load Roms and straight away start playing?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-17 02:22 AM
    Thanks a lot guys. I did go through retroarch's threads and am not very technical in sideloading. And don't wanna turn my phone into a brick as I am not well versed in that. Is there anny emulator I can directly download from playstore and load Roms and straight away start playing?

Posted via CB10
    That's easy. Just download sachesi and connect your phone to PC. There are some cool emulators for android but you'll get problems with keyboard and filesystem. DOSBox for example, supports short push ONLY, if you'll try hold the key that won't work.

If you like old quests try ScummVM. There was also a playbook version, but it doesn't work on BB10.
    03-03-17 03:05 AM
    You can just get a generic android apk like snes9x if you have some old snes roms. But if you want to do any serious gaming I still stand by retroarch

Posted via Nokia  3310
    03-03-17 05:42 PM