I'm genuinely curious, how did you end up with 4 defective Passports, and did they all have the exact same problem of screen lifts? I'm still I'm my first and only passport, and after having it for about 13 months, I noticed a bit of screen lift on the right hand side. But I haven't even tried contacting BlackBerry about since I reckon they'll easily point out that I'm beyond the warranty coverage period.

Posted via CB10
    The first one started lifting after about 3 months and took 6 weeks to get back from my provider, who had sent it to BB. Second one didn't make it quite as long and I got it back quicker too, about 3 weeks. The third one came with a microphone that didn't work out of the gate, but I didn't realize until the next day and I had left town... returned it a week later. Can't remember how long it took to get it back... 3 weeks-ish? I can't remember. Anyway, within a couple weeks it started to show signs of lifting and my warranty is up this month so I took it back in... was probably 2-3 weeks ago.

I've been a long time BB supporter and long the Passport and would be 100% in if not for these hardware issues (and lack of native complete Android services... but that is another matter).
    02-01-16 02:21 PM
26 12