I am a BB Passport user of ralmost a year. The phone is awesome. When if first heard of the the new Version i was delighted. Same Looks and i tought an update of specs. bettes Screen better procesor. But than Come the News: no updtae of specs, only a cosmetic Change. I was very dissapointed. This is nt an updtae!!!! Waht do you think should be the 3rd Version of the passport? if there will be one? bigger Screen, better Screen, no Keyboard??
    08-07-15 06:00 AM
    I am a BB Passport user of ralmost a year. The phone is awesome. When if first heard of the the new Version i was delighted. Same Looks and i tought an update of specs. bettes Screen better procesor. But than Come the News: no updtae of specs, only a cosmetic Change. I was very dissapointed. This is nt an updtae!!!! Waht do you think should be the 3rd Version of the passport? if there will be one? bigger Screen, better Screen, no Keyboard??
    Well, in their view it is an update and if you read the forums a lot of people are buying it. The specs don't need a bump as BlackBerry 10 doesn't require the resources. This phone's resolution is magnificent, they did extend the lip a bit for typing comfort and made the keys softer, which I can also understand. Big bigger screen, no keyboard? That's exactly what they didn't go for with this phone. The camera could use a upgrade IMO and from what I read, the speakers a better, which is good! I'm sorry you don't like the redesign, but a lot of people do and will. Perhaps the Slider is something for you?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 02:14 PM
    Next is a banana colored one and then chocolate eclair.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 03:32 PM
    The upgrade is physical - a face lift rather than software. Many companies across all industries do it. The most common are auto manufacturers.
    08-07-15 05:57 PM
    I think it's a nice cosmetic improvement. Not sure if it needed a software improvement. I have the original and would like to have the silver, maybe for Christmas. But I am not parting ways with my original. I would like to see an all touch passport and I would buy but I love the PKB.

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-07-15 07:16 PM
    Well, in their view it is an update and if you read the forums a lot of people are buying it. The specs don't need a bump as BlackBerry 10 doesn't require the resources. This phone's resolution is magnificent, they did extend the lip a bit for typing comfort and made the keys softer, which I can also understand. Big bigger screen, no keyboard? That's exactly what they didn't go for with this phone. The camera could use a upgrade IMO and from what I read, the speakers a better, which is good! I'm sorry you don't like the redesign, but a lot of people do and will. Perhaps the Slider is something for you?

Posted via CB10
    i'm using the SE , and really like the design. yet, and in General, still BB10 lacks to a huge number of applications , in addition to Mapping enhancement.. the Amazon store is non sense, i tried several apps , but either they crash neither work with small screens, or with low quality features..
    yes, we are loyal to our devices , but at the end, we will be forced to adopt to use other platforms/devices.. BB pumped the Passport cleverly , but it's time to fill this big space.
    02-15-16 04:14 AM