1. evodevo69's Avatar
    You guys think there might be further reductions in november?

    09-28-16 10:07 AM
  2. Bla1ze's Avatar
    09-28-16 10:33 AM
  3. adamlau's Avatar
    If existing stock is not sufficiently depleted. But I am not taking any chances and making a move today.
    09-29-16 08:55 PM
  4. JeBe4's Avatar
    if it drops below $299 I might buy another just for GP, heck if I get my class action suit check soon I'd buy another at $299 for insurance
    09-29-16 09:01 PM
  5. bobshine's Avatar
    If you wait long enough, you'll probably be able to get it for free!
    09-29-16 09:23 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone expect a price drop?
    By d987654321 in forum BlackBerry P'9983
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-17, 03:50 PM
  2. DTEK60 - Price opinion?
    By Faizan Syed in forum BlackBerry DTEK60
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-25-17, 08:09 AM
  3. get priv (crazy good price) or wait for rome?
    By josephpg in forum BlackBerry KEYone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-12-16, 02:15 PM
  4. DTEK60 - Price opinion?
    By Faizan Syed in forum BlackBerry KEYone
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-26-16, 11:17 AM
  5. With the current price of the passport silver at the BB store .
    By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-16, 01:33 PM