The full black Passport would look better with 10.3.1 or I guess 10.3 for that matter. Since on the full touch BB10 devices the keyboard is all black now. No silver frets showing.
    Eh? Passport comes with 10.3 heh.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-22-14 09:03 PM
    All taken apart.
    FULL BLACK version of BlackBerry Passport-img_20141222_183329.jpg

Posted via CB10
    qwertyhgfdsa likes this.
    12-22-14 09:12 PM
    John Chen was waving one black frame, silver frets PP in the recent interview with that Nan Health billionaires.
    Me like the dark all black one.
    12-22-14 09:20 PM
    i like
    12-22-14 09:48 PM
    is there anybody around here who understands Vietnamese explain what that video is saying? for all we know its an ad for their shop that just customizes phones.
    12-22-14 10:04 PM
    The full black Passport would look better with 10.3.1 or I guess 10.3 for that matter. Since on the full touch BB10 devices the keyboard is all black now. No silver frets showing.
    Or better if it comes with a touch screen lcd no? Lol I'm kidding! Of course, Passport comes with 10.3/10.3.1 OS as default as well as the Classic!

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-22-14 10:04 PM
    is there anybody around here who understands Vietnamese explain what that video is saying? for all we know its an ad for their shop that just customizes phones.
    It's just a first impression video. Describing what's the difference between all black and the normal black.
    Steelsheen and geekaren like this.
    12-22-14 10:23 PM
    I want ...badly
    12-22-14 11:00 PM
    All taken apart.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141222_183329.jpg 
Views:	2059 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	322506

Posted via CB10
    But but ... bu ... Whyyyyyyyyyy, NoooooooOOO!
    12-22-14 11:19 PM
    The all-black Passport looks like the kind of device that you would see a CIA operative using.

Posted via CB10
    This has lost it's appeal....

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 11:22 PM
    The staggered release of the different color themes will make me a poor man very soon..... early adopters usually have to contend with bugs and/or basic color theme releases only.......

I got the Black Passport and now I have got the Red Passport on order and now on seeing this full black stealth version, I am inclined to think that I will have a myriad of BB Passports and I can use a different colored one at work everyday

Just to share, being in the manufacturing industry, staggered colored releases are usually due to engineering, color matching issues that is why colors like black, white are released first. Same goes for samsung phones. The fancy colored versions are usually released later in its product life.

Battery doors, back covers, front panels usually are supplied by different suppliers, color chips are issued by the engineers of a brand to the various suppliers to match the color as closely as possible to the color chip to coordinate the consistency of the color tone throughout the whole device. As easy as it might sound, color matching is a pain in the arse to do......and we also have to take into consideration the materials used which will also affect the end result of the color and certain materials are very difficult to ensure color tones will match with the rest of the parts. The aging process will affect color tone changes and all these have to be taken into consideration as well. That is usually why fancy color themes are released later into device product lives as manufacturers always try to release their products asap especially to catch the christmas period.
    Steelsheen and EsJayDee like this.
    12-23-14 01:03 AM
    Getting the frame gold plated tomorrow, that's why

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 01:46 AM
    Damn! I wish Blackberry would release the all black. That all black looks SICK! They should call it the Passport Stealth.
    Definitely! The color type of a hacker will use! How ironic
    12-23-14 03:04 AM
    Looks much better than the standard version. Also makes it look smaller, not a bad thing

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 03:34 AM
    Getting the frame gold plated tomorrow, that's why
    Would love to see pictures when done; thanks
    12-23-14 03:42 AM
    I used to think the all black was the best colour scheme but then I grew out of it and it kinda looks cheap to me tbh

I like the original. The industrial looking conept of design is really cool imo

Posted via CB10
    geekaren likes this.
    12-23-14 03:47 AM
    I'm want gold. So I settled for Bronze. Found a local shop that will plate my Passport frame bronze tomorrow. All I have to do is take it apart tonight. I know how to do that and I have all the tools as I've been taking apart BlackBerrys for years. Total cost to plate the frame is $250. Gold would cost $1500. Jim

Posted via CB10
    Please report back with pictures of your Passport.
    I believe we all would be interested

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.1.1154
    12-23-14 06:03 AM
    The all-black Passport looks like the kind of device that you would see a CIA operative using.

Posted via CB10
    Nope they'll be using the Black Phone from Boeing,If you ever see a Black Phone don't follow the guy,haha!!
    12-23-14 06:19 AM
    I saw John Chen uses in a cancer medical submit the full black one is truly awesome I will keep waiting for it also the tdd-lte band support one in January 2015

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:18 AM
    Looks like it has a split or lifted screen.

I'm staying away.
    What? Based on a reflection in a video?

You can see the phone below it also has a smaller looking effect just below. The light in the room is catching both units at the same place and putting a reflection back to the camera. You can see the reflection moving on BOTH units as the camera pans (and the angle of reflection also changes.)

Talk about jumping to conclusions.
    mister2d likes this.
    12-23-14 09:14 AM
    Simplemente esta de ahuevoo, Blackberry Passport!!
    12-23-14 09:19 AM
    Guys, this looks like a swap between a standard black Passport with the new red version. Just take the frame, frets and BB logo from the red to replace those on the black.
    This is the company who made the first gold-plated Passport (assumingly so because the first video with the gold-plating job on this forum is from this shop). The voice in this video said nothing about the origin of this phone.
    I would not be surprise if there is another red Passport with stainless steel frame and silver frets somewhere in this shop.
    12-23-14 10:49 AM
    Guys, this looks like a swap between a standard black Passport with the new red version. Just take the frame, frets and BB logo from the red to replace those on the black.
    This is the company who made the first gold-plated Passport (assumingly so because the first video with the gold-plating job on this forum is from this shop). The voice in this video said nothing about the origin of this phone.
    I would not be surprise if there is another red Passport with stainless steel frame and silver frets somewhere in this shop.
    At the 0:14-0:18 mark, he says the phone is only at Golden Mobile so I don't know. Maybe Golden Mobile stole it from BlackBerry? lol
    12-23-14 11:56 AM
    This thing could be starring in the next 24

FULL BLACK version of BlackBerry Passport-bbbpp.jpg
    J_R_TheMotorMan likes this.
    12-23-14 02:01 PM
    Full Black Conversion Kit:

FULL BLACK version of BlackBerry Passport-black-fine-point-sharpie.jpg
    mister2d and EsJayDee like this.
    12-23-14 07:37 PM
73 123