So here i am, I wanted to keep my BlackBerry passport but the lacl of support on apps is just painful. Personal or Work matters is just something that affects you everyday. None of my family or friends are on BlackBerry or bbm. Work no longer support BlackBerry OS 10 devices.

Question is. Is there a workaround on how I can make airwatch work on my phone, with my corporate gateway recognizing my device as android instead of BlackBerry? Corporate no longer supports BlackBerry devices, to the point that airwatch tells me that this BlackBerry devices are blocked and I want to keep my BlackBerry passport device for emails and calendars /outlook). Thanks!

Posted via CB10 | Passport SQW 100-4 SE
    07-24-16 02:50 PM
    So here i am, I wanted to keep my BlackBerry passport but the lacl of support on apps is just painful. Personal or Work matters is just something that affects you everyday. None of my family or friends are on BlackBerry or bbm. Work no longer support BlackBerry OS 10 devices.

Question is. Is there a workaround on how I can make airwatch work on my phone, with my corporate gateway recognizing my device as android instead of BlackBerry? Corporate no longer supports BlackBerry devices, to the point that airwatch tells me that this BlackBerry devices are blocked and I want to keep my BlackBerry passport device for emails and calendars /outlook). Thanks!

Posted via CB10 | Passport SQW 100-4 SE
    Try to side load the APP,
    07-24-16 03:21 PM