Recently fox news would start loading then hang using the browser. Selecting from Google search does the same. Fox App also not work.
    I have Kiwi and an App called fox daily news does have fox breaking news load and works.
    Anyone have the same problem now?
    06-13-19 12:25 PM
    06-13-19 12:45 PM
    Try CNN.
    BBC is also good
    sonicpix, JECE, pgg101 and 2 others like this.
    06-13-19 12:55 PM
    Fox news articles are working fine for me using stock browser.

Although drudge report is a better option. And you won't have to worry about it not working.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 02:25 PM
    Recently fox news would start loading then hang using the browser. Selecting from Google search does the same. Fox App also not work.
    I have Kiwi and an App called fox daily news does have fox breaking news load and works.
    Are you having this problem with Kiwi Jerry or another browser?
    06-13-19 04:45 PM
    It hangs on BlackBerry browser. It never used to.
    06-13-19 05:11 PM
    It hangs on the blackberry browser and does not load. It used to for the last couple years.
    06-13-19 05:13 PM
    It hangs on the blackberry browser and does not load. It used to for the last couple years.
    It could be a website redesign. I'll test and see what I can find out.
    06-13-19 05:24 PM
    Just tested Jerry and it's loading fine for me. Does any part of the site load at all on your end?
    06-13-19 05:48 PM
    Maybe try clearing the browser cache, close and try again.
    06-13-19 06:31 PM
    Just tested Jerry and it's loading fine for me. Does any part of the site load at all on your end?
    06-13-19 07:18 PM
    Well, now I tried and it hung for about 3 minutes with white page then loaded and worked! I am in my RV and over a high ridge from the tower 4 miles away in Utah and have WeBoost with directional antenna. ATT is partnering with the only Verizon tower. Maybe that has something to do with it. Weboost is real good but still...
    06-13-19 07:23 PM
    I had done that a few days ago and again now. Just before doing that fox did finally load after hanging for 3 minutes. I have a booster but am behind a ridge from town.
    06-13-19 07:27 PM
    I'll try that.
    06-13-19 07:29 PM
    Happen to me also.
    Switched to news site theonion.com much more informative than fox news.

Posted via CB10
    Jamaa and anon(5597702) like this.
    06-13-19 07:59 PM
    I just checked. For me Fox News works and even loads rather fast. It also correctly loads the mobile website.

But I found a few websites that no longer load. Notably just yesterday as I wanted to load Quest Diagnostics website and found it not loading and completely blank.
    06-14-19 09:43 AM
    Perhaps try a browser that lets you set user agents and then try a few different user agents? Such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.

My friend @KermEd, wrote one or 2 browsers that do this, which I THINK he made free when the BB10 app store closed shop.
    06-14-19 09:51 AM
    Loads fine for everyone else but Jerry, who stated he is not in the best of coverage, I think the problem has been found.
    06-14-19 01:06 PM
    Perhaps try a browser that lets you set user agents and then try a few different user agents? Such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.

My friend @KermEd, wrote one or 2 browsers that do this, which I THINK he made free when the BB10 app store closed shop.
    I could always ask KermEd directly, but do you know whether he made the .BAR files for those available or whether he would consent to do so?
    06-14-19 03:54 PM

I could always ask KermEd directly, but do you know whether he made the .BAR files for those available or whether he would consent to do so?
    06-14-19 03:54 PM
    I suspect that he would be fine with it, BUT I will let him answer. All we need to do is say his name a 3rd time! Beetlejuice! Oops I mean @KermEd!
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-14-19 04:04 PM
    Yessir, they should all be free in BlackBerry world. The only one we decided to pull was Secure AntiVirus (because servers are expensive).

Note: Zeus is still able to run some flash content and set to BB10 user agent. Secure Browser is a lot more clunky, but should allow for user agent changes.

But this should have anything still left alive of ours in appworld:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/search/filearchivehaven/

06-14-19 05:02 PM
    Yessir, they should all be free in BlackBerry world. The only one we decided to pull was Secure AntiVirus (because servers are expensive).

Note: Zeus is still able to run some flash content and set to BB10 user agent. Secure Browser is a lot more clunky, but should allow for user agent changes.

But this should have anything still left alive of ours in appworld:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/search/filearchivehaven/

Kerm is also FileArchiveHaven! You learn something new every day!

Thanks for the link Kerm--I knew FAH's stuff was free in BBW. Any chance we can get the BARs themselves in preparation for the coming Blackberry World shut down?
    06-14-19 05:19 PM
    Kerm is also FileArchiveHaven! You learn something new every day!

Thanks for the link Kerm--I knew FAH's stuff was free in BBW. Any chance we can get the BARs themselves in preparation for the coming Blackberry World shut down?
    No worries, I'll definitely post them once I can. The files are kind of all over the place though and I'm 100% sure which BAR files are the latest.

I'll just need a bit of time to dig through the archives
    pkcable and WES51 like this.
    06-14-19 06:38 PM
    No worries, I'll definitely post them once I can. The files are kind of all over the place though and I'm 100% sure which BAR files are the latest.

I'll just need a bit of time to dig through the archives
    You sir are the man! Much obliged....and thanks for all the great BB10 apps over the years!
    WES51 likes this.
    06-14-19 06:39 PM
33 12