The BlackBerry Priv is the best Android device available. It's better than the S7, iPhone whatever, and better than any Windows phone. I want to mention a friendly reminder how it's the best phone available today, for so many more reasons than specs and whatever else people are trying to go on about. The only thing arguably better is BlackBerry 10. Try not to take offense just because this is what I believe to be true. Just my opinion, albeit an educated and experienced opinion. It's all gooders!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-07-16 02:43 AM
    The BlackBerry Priv is the best Android device available. It's better than the S7, iPhone whatever, and better than any Windows phone. I want to mention a friendly reminder how it's the best phone available today, for so many more reasons than specs and whatever else people are trying to go on about. The only thing arguably better is BlackBerry 10. Try not to take offense just because this is what I believe to be true. Just my opinion, albeit an educated and experienced opinion. It's all gooders!

Agreed!

Posted via Priv...
    04-07-16 02:49 AM
    Better Camera;
    Samsung was famous for LCD making company and they do the trick with Samsung phones. Average picture looks good on very good screen. Send me any picture taken from S7 and I'll show the match

Faster chip:
    Take Priv and s7 and do one task on same phones and let me know the difference.

It's just a sale race

Posted via Priv...
    Consumer Reports isn't a sales race. Just a review. They have no dog in the fight. In Engrish, They have no reason to say the S7 is better or worse than the Priv.
    04-07-16 12:40 PM
    I'd love to try the Priv still despite your views sadly at the moment funds prohibit.
    04-07-16 01:40 PM
    Return your priv.it's defective.

04-07-16 02:42 PM
    as I read this thread I'm sadden to hear this feedback. I'm really looking forward to buy a Priv. I'm an email addict and I hope the Priv doesn't do me wrong.
    04-07-16 04:08 PM
    Welcome back!

Posted via Passport running 10.3.2.2876
    BB_PP likes this.
    04-07-16 06:57 PM
    I've been debating whether or not to get a Priv as a second phone, because of its smaller size, pkb and app capabilities. The PPSE is a sublime device. The Priv would get some get used to but it would be a nice complement. Though os10 is second to none. Other options would be the Classic but the app gap is a problem at times. Rare but a problem nonetheless.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    04-07-16 08:39 PM
    There is nothing like BlackBerry Hub.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 08:53 PM
    Not solid and clicky enough like PP?

Posted via CB10
    From my experience which was just a few mins in the store, I think the lack of frets was one downside. And the keys really didn't have a good raised edge for separation. Lots of typos for me and that's coming from about 10 years on multiple BlackBerry pkbs. I felt like there was not really good vertical or horizontal separation of keys...they all just kinda ran together. I didn't feel it was too small as I was using a Q10 for last 3 years

Posted via CB10 with my AT&T Passport
    04-07-16 09:41 PM
    Return your priv.it's defective.

No it's not! It's my second already.

Posted via Passport,
    04-08-16 10:50 AM
    Consumer Reports isn't a sales race. Just a review. They have no dog in the fight. In Engrish, They have no reason to say the S7 is better or worse than the Priv.
    As I already mentioned in previous comments "Sheep's heard"! For OS10 users Priv is degrade but for Android users Priv is "awsome", so in my opinion it's OS which is really matter! Priv is superb hardware with stupid OS.

Posted via Passport,
    04-08-16 10:54 AM
    As I have both devices I am able to share a bit about my thoughts after using both for sometime.

Priv is the novelty with all the attention within the BlackBerry Users group, however in the outside world, very few people even knew it existed. It's a great phone in the android world, and everytime others will comment on its sleek outlook and the pkb. In terms of performance, it is a very smooth phone with the common android high end phone issues (battery and heat issue, as well as occasional lag).

Where as for the PP, it's in a league of its own with no competition. People literally don't know it actually exists! However, apart from being BlackBerry OS, it performs everything flawlessly. It not only has the BlackBerry sturdiness, but also the BlackBerry trustworthiness and dependability. You just feel safe and solid when using this phone. No issues at all, apart from so called lack of apps. I personally treat it as a mini computer with excellent call quality, and with the ability to use the web version of many conventional apps (fb, youtube), I don't need too many apps.

It's a hard pick, therefore I choose to use both of them. With this combination, I am set with my mobile situation for a long time. No interest at all to consider other brands as its target niche is where I belong- have the best and most secure technology, yet not being part of the "sheep" population where everyone has. To me, I am completely satisfied with this combination.

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP likes this.
    04-08-16 05:49 PM
    Wanted to like the priv, but what got me is the keyboard size and the devices looks itself. Just does not appeal to me, especially with its battery life.
    04-10-16 12:30 AM
    As I have both devices I am able to share a bit about my thoughts after using both for sometime.

Priv is the novelty with all the attention within the BlackBerry Users group, however in the outside world, very few people even knew it existed. It's a great phone in the android world, and everytime others will comment on its sleek outlook and the pkb. In terms of performance, it is a very smooth phone with the common android high end phone issues (battery and heat issue, as well as occasional lag).

Where as for the PP, it's in a league of its own with no competition. People literally don't know it actually exists! However, apart from being BlackBerry OS, it performs everything flawlessly. It not only has the BlackBerry sturdiness, but also the BlackBerry trustworthiness and dependability. You just feel safe and solid when using this phone. No issues at all, apart from so called lack of apps. I personally treat it as a mini computer with excellent call quality, and with the ability to use the web version of many conventional apps (fb, youtube), I don't need too many apps.

It's a hard pick, therefore I choose to use both of them. With this combination, I am set with my mobile situation for a long time. No interest at all to consider other brands as its target niche is where I belong- have the best and most secure technology, yet not being part of the "sheep" population where everyone has. To me, I am completely satisfied with this combination.

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts!

Posted via Passport,
    04-10-16 01:45 AM
    I still want to try switching from Passport to Priv, something new, who knows maybe I'll get used to it
    04-10-16 07:33 PM
    I like the Priv but lately the phone is heating up and the battery draining getting worse. I signed up for the Marshmallow Beta and then backed out. Since I did that the mentioned issues began. I am just tired of always having stupid issues with BlackBerry Phones. Will probably go back to the Passport.

04-13-16 05:57 PM
42 12