Hello,

I am looking for an application (either from bbworld or android), which will allow me to scan photos to a pdf file and send them by email or save in the cloud.

I currently have ScanWritr and it is great but when you need to take many photos, each of them must be saved separately and only at the end a pdf file is created.

It takes too much time. I would like something that allows me to take a series of photos of documents and after the last one saves them to a pdf file.

I downloaded a few from the google store but each of them had a problem with scaling the photos.

What will you recommend?

regards
    mikael11 likes this.
    02-08-19 04:37 AM
    AutoCrop Scanner is what I use. It's adequate, not great. It takes too long but is the quickest I have found of the native BBW offerings.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-19 12:26 PM
    AutoCrop Scanner is what I use. It's adequate, not great. It takes too long but is the quickest I have found of the native BBW offerings.

Posted via CB10
    +1 for Autocrop Scanner but I did find a better (faster) app in BBW called PDF Convertor 10. Unfortunately it was a paid app and is no longer available in BBW.

Maybe you could contact the dev and arrange payment for the app somehow. Dev is manmadewebapps.
    02-08-19 12:35 PM