Blackberry Mobile is likely interpreted as an agency of Blackberry Limited, rather than the TCL-owned entity using the Blackberry brand which it is.

But in any case, since you're saying it doesn't even matter, we can all get on board with the renaming! Yay!

(Note: CB, I don't actually care whether the forums are renamed. My original post was just a satirical response to Troy's post above and that comment thread.)
    And you think BB ltd's devices didn't have any issues either ? Do you really believe that ?

Remember, these forums (as with any) will always have more threads about issues and complaints rather than satisfied ones.
    10-19-18 04:09 AM
    I'm late to this discussion. Seems like it WILL NOT happen but an Android BlackBerry with the Passport form factor would be pretty cool.

I would like that. Until it dies, I'll be sticking with my...

 AT&T Passport SQW100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.3.2129 (OS version 10.3.3.3204) on AT&T
    What if it dies in 2025?
    10-19-18 07:02 AM
    And you think BB ltd's devices didn't have any issues either ? Do you really believe that ?

Remember, these forums (as with any) will always have more threads about issues and complaints rather than satisfied ones.
    Of course not. Blackberry 10 and Blackberry OS devices have their issues from time to time like any other device. But I do think (in fact, I know) that there is confusion over whether TCL's Blackberry-branded devices and the TCL-owned entity Blackberry Mobile entity under which they are made come from Blackberry Limited (who made all devices prior to the Android ones) or not.

Threads about issues and complaints are fine; if you have a problem with whatever device you are using it's great to be able to ask for help. However, that help should relate to the question asked and try to solve a user's problem as they define it. If the user wants to switch to Android and says so in their initial post, great; I don't try to talk them out of it. If however they want to keep using BB10 (or have ideas about keeping BB10 alive), replies should try to help them do that, not blast the very idea.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-18 01:21 PM
28 12