Does someone know which forum is No. 1? If it's passport forum I think CB10 peoples should make report to BlackBerry or TCL. They should think about android passport immediately!

Blackberry Passport silver edit 10.3.3 2137
    10-11-18 03:43 AM
    Does someone know which forum is No. 1? If it's passport forum
    It’s not even close to being as popular as the KEY2 or KEYone forums.
    Frank Wu2 and the_boon like this.
    10-11-18 06:23 AM
    If it's passport forum I think CB10 peoples should make report to BlackBerry or TCL.
    It's not, so you're in the clear.
    10-11-18 11:25 AM
    I think the newest devices are always the ones with the most action. I am always amazed at how many people from CB post in every single forum for a variety of topics. They follow them all and are active in a lot.

I check Passport, Classic, Key Series and than the BlackBerry 10 OS forum.

A lot of members are always contributing to the entire community and I hope it continues in this forum and others, including a. KEY 3!!

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-11-18 08:17 PM
    Does someone know which forum is No. 1? If it's passport forum I think CB10 peoples should make report to BlackBerry or TCL. They should think about android passport immediately!

How often are you going to post about an android passport? Its not happening.
    10-11-18 08:20 PM

It's already been explained to you how it not only WON'T happen, but it is not ALLOWED to happen.
    10-11-18 10:28 PM
    yes,but blackberry10 will be died
    oh im sorry to hear that
    loved blackberry passport

 BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    10-12-18 02:30 AM
    yes,but blackberry10 will be died
    oh im sorry to hear that
    loved blackberry passport

Me either

10-12-18 08:24 AM
    STORM....so new one should be made.
    10-12-18 11:08 AM
    STORM....so new one should be made.
    Fun Fact: The Storm forums were so love/hate we had to have sep forums for those who loved it and those who hated it.
    10-12-18 12:19 PM
    Fun Fact: The Storm forums were so love/hate we had to have sep forums for those who loved it and those who hated it.
    That is hilarious. Maybe Crackberry should set up a dedicated forum for those who want to convince BB10 users to migrate to Android. It could preserve a lot of traffic for the site in the BB10 forums! Good for business.

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-12-18 01:56 PM
    That is hilarious. Maybe Crackberry should set up a dedicated forum for those who want to convince BB10 users to migrate to Android. It could preserve a lot of traffic for the site in the BB10 forums! Good for business.

Posted via CB10
    Or one discussing BB10, and another for outlandish ideas on how to 'save' it.
    10-12-18 02:50 PM
    I'll start a petition to create a Kickstarter to fund another company to ask BB to ask CB to create that forum. Who's with me?
    10-12-18 04:18 PM
    I'll start a petition to create a Kickstarter to fund another company to ask BB to ask CB to create that forum. Who's with me?
    Let's take a poll first.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-12-18 04:46 PM
    not much action on the Priv forum either...
    10-13-18 03:49 AM
    I don't think there is enough traffic for that. I see threads about using BB10 and then thread hijackers telling people why they need to stop using BB10.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 05:24 AM
    I think the newest devices are always the ones with the most action. I am always amazed at how many people from CB post in every single forum for a variety of topics. They follow them all and are active in a lot.

I check Passport, Classic, Key Series and than the BlackBerry 10 OS forum.

A lot of members are always contributing to the entire community and I hope it continues in this forum and others, including a. KEY 3!!

Posted via CB10
    A laudable sentiment but some of the serial commenters should probably put their devices down more and re-connect with the important things in life while they still can. This life thing is very brittle and transient.

Anyway I'll get my coat.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 06:30 AM
    For the OS 10 forums, I have a feeling it's the BlackBerry Passport. For the Android-powered forums, I feel it's the BlackBerry Keyone.
    10-13-18 12:49 PM
  19. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    im sure after blackberry10 died, they will leave this forum

10-17-18 10:36 PM
    Is it okay to start a petition to create a Kickstarter to fund another company to ask BB to ask CB to rename the Android forums "TCL-Made Blackberry-Branded" devices?
    10-18-18 02:29 PM
    Is it okay to start a petition to create a Kickstarter to fund another company to ask BB to ask CB to rename the Android forums "TCL-Made Blackberry-Branded" devices?
    How many Nokia device forums are called HMD Global?
    the_boon likes this.
    10-18-18 02:32 PM
    How many Nokia device forums are called HMD Global?
    About as many as there are active HMD proponents trying to convince Symbian enthusiasts to switch to Nokia Android I'd imagine. Possibly also as many as there are people who are confused and think Nokia is still making their Android-based phones.

However, since there is no distinction made on CB and there are forum users who have specifically stated that they didn't know TCL made the Android devices, only that the quality was substandard compared to older BB devices...I'm pretty sure the two situations are not analogous.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-18 02:50 PM
    About as many as there are active HMD proponents trying to convince Symbian enthusiasts to switch to Nokia Android I'd imagine. Possibly also as many as there are people who are confused and think Nokia is still making their Android-based phones.

However, since there is no distinction made on CB and there are forum users who have specifically stated that they didn't know TCL made the Android devices, only that the quality was substandard compared to older BB devices...I'm pretty sure the two situations are not analogous.

Posted via CB10
    Optiemus and BlackBerry Mobile are constantly referenced in the forums and on the front page.

To most, it doesn't even matter. BlackBerry had shopped out manufacturing for many years anyway - TCL, Foxconn, Wistron, etc.

The opinions on hardware quality are just as varied and as statistically (in)significant as they have always been.
    Frank Wu2 likes this.
    10-18-18 03:22 PM
    Optiemus and BlackBerry Mobile are constantly referenced in the forums and on the front page.

To most, it doesn't even matter. BlackBerry had shopped out manufacturing for many years anyway - TCL, Foxconn, Wistron, etc.

The opinions on hardware quality are just as varied and as statistically (in)significant as they have always been.
    Blackberry Mobile is likely interpreted as an agency of Blackberry Limited, rather than the TCL-owned entity using the Blackberry brand which it is.

But in any case, since you're saying it doesn't even matter, we can all get on board with the renaming! Yay!

(Note: CB, I don't actually care whether the forums are renamed. My original post was just a satirical response to Troy's post above and that comment thread.)
    10-18-18 03:44 PM
    I'm late to this discussion. Seems like it WILL NOT happen but an Android BlackBerry with the Passport form factor would be pretty cool.

I would like that. Until it dies, I'll be sticking with my...

 AT&T Passport SQW100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.3.2129 (OS version 10.3.3.3204) on AT&T
    10-18-18 08:28 PM
28 12