Just curious for those former users that still are on crackberry do you plan on coming back to the blackberry world because of the Passport? For myself like I've told myself many times that when i left bb i was done and i find myself keep coming back. After seeing the Passport i was immediately interested. The more i look at pictures, the more i want it! Since then I have been on crackberry a lot more browsing the forums for more info on the Passport along with all of the other bb10 phones. I don't need the phone for work or business but its more of the hardware that has my attention and 10.3 (from what Ive seen on posts).
    anon721037 likes this.
    07-12-14 03:43 PM
    Well i myself left and did the iphone and samsung thing, but i'm back to BB and loving my Z30, best phone on the market if you ask me.
    mkiiw and stevepar like this.
    07-12-14 04:13 PM
    Ive never left bb - though i love the design of the passport, i may give the iphone6 a go to see how the difference does or does not suit me.

Id like to think for bb sake, that they can get a few back on the bb team
    07-12-14 04:18 PM
    Well i myself left and did the iphone and samsung thing, but i'm back to BB and loving my Z30, best phone on the market if you ask me.
    I've been back and fourth with BB and iPhone. Had a quick stint with a Nexus and Note II. I had the z30 and sold it. I guess the honeymoon phase wore off but it was a good phone. I'm a phone ***** trying to slow things down lol
    07-12-14 04:38 PM
    Ive never left bb - though i love the design of the passport, i may give the iphone6 a go to see how the difference does or does not suit me.

Id like to think for bb sake, that they can get a few back on the bb team
    Once is switched back to iPhone with the 5s, I was sure that once that 6 came out i would be done switching phones and just stick with one phone for my contract period (which I've NEVER done lol) Then I see the passport and it has my mind all out of wack
    07-12-14 04:40 PM
    Once is switched back to iPhone with the 5s, I was sure that once that 6 came out i would be done switching phones and just stick with one phone for my contract period (which I've NEVER done lol) Then I see the passport and it has my mind all out of wack
    Funny, kind of sounds like me. I was inclined to switch and stick with the iPhone 6 once it came out, but ever since I saw the Passport I am no longer so sure. I had a lengthy stint with the Z30 for my standards (I change my phones often) but the phone wasn't for me. The hardware was weak and the build quality so-so at best. I'm a big blackberry fan so I'm hoping that the Passport does not disappoint.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-12-14 07:52 PM
    Funny, kind of sounds like me. I was inclined to switch and stick with the iPhone 6 once it came out, but ever since I saw the Passport I am no longer so sure. I had a lengthy stint with the Z30 for my standards (I change my phones often) but the phone wasn't for me. The hardware was weak and the build quality so-so at best. I'm a big blackberry fan so I'm hoping that the Passport does not disappoint.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    I change phones a little to often lol. Z30 was a good phone just small things bothered me and I kind of made reasons to switch back. I'm trying to allow myself to buy one phone and use it the term of the contract. It's just my wants overpowers my needs lol
    07-12-14 08:27 PM
    I will be one of those people coming back to BlackBerry.
    I switched to Note 2 last July and then the Note 3 last December. Both are great phones and it's going to be hard to leave the Note series.
    But I think the Passport will be worth it. Big screen and great keyboard are you going to be nice. No matter how great SwiftKey is, it just doesn't match up to a physical keyboard. And I have really been missing the hub lately!

While I am planning on getting the Passport, I still will enjoy Android. I have a Tab 4 8 inch. I think the Passport and Tab 4 will be a great combo. A great phone for all my communication and a Tab 4 for media, browsing, time killing.
    I am looking forward to this switch!

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk
    07-12-14 08:58 PM
    I've had BlackBerry since the 8310 and then I did a small stint with the iphone 5 before the Z10 was released. Have since upgraded into the Q10, I don't see myself ever leaving again and I'm very excited for the Passport to drop.

Posted via Q10
    07-13-14 08:48 AM
    I would say only ones that hate typing on glass more than not having apps. Otherwise most left for apps or because bb was so far behind. Not because they loved the pkb because if they did they wouldn't have left and you still can't get some popular apps.
    07-13-14 08:55 AM
    Count me in. I'll most likely buy the passport. I'd like to try it first, somehow, but I'll most likely buy it.
    The 1:1 aspect ratio actually works for me and how I like to use a phone.

I haven't had a real keyboard in a long time, but that's not because I don't still want a real keyboard. It's just that I don't like sliders and no other keyboard phone before the Passport had a screen I want.
    dejanh likes this.
    07-13-14 09:09 AM
    probably some will maybe a million
    07-13-14 10:25 AM
    You know what the comments on this post kind of make it seem as though ALL ex- BlackBerry users are going to come back with the passport. Don't take me otherwise, but the actual user base BlackBerry should be aiming to win back is the curve (8200) users, which is quite large itself.

The product (Passport) is great, in fact so amazing that it might lead the next smartphone revolution. But to translate that into reality BlackBerry has to advertise... there's no point in a great product unless you actually go round telling people what's under the hood. get ads rolling, show how this phone IS the difference. And then.. we'll see BlackBerry rocking again.

Posted via CB10
    rellyrellz likes this.
    07-13-14 10:34 AM
    I left BB nearly two years ago for the iPhone 5 and I loved it for a while and then got so so bored of it and now I don't like using it at all, I then dug out my old 9780 and loved using it for a short time but After hearing about the Passport it made my mind up and I will be moving back to blackberry for the Passport !
    johnm137 likes this.
    07-16-14 08:06 AM
    Never really left, just switched daily drivers. I'd love to try the Passport.

My biggest reason for switching is ecosystem-based, and that concern still remains.
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    07-16-14 09:05 AM
    Oh I can't wait to come back. Missing the hub terribly and the awesome keyboard!
    07-18-14 12:41 PM
    Oh I can't wait to come back. Missing the hub terribly and the awesome keyboard!
    Yes! The HUB! That is probably what I miss the most... I hate having to bounce back and forth between Email, BBM, Text, etc all day on this thing.

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk
    07-18-14 04:30 PM
    I left BB nearly two years ago for the iPhone 5 and I loved it for a while and then got so so bored of it and now I don't like using it at all, I then dug out my old 9780 and loved using it for a short time but After hearing about the Passport it made my mind up and I will be moving back to blackberry for the Passport !
    You'll be in for a real change, old BB OS to new BB 10. Welcome back, you won't regret it (I hope).
    07-18-14 05:53 PM
    Yes! The HUB! That is probably what I miss the most... I hate having to bounce back and forth between Email, BBM, Text, etc all day on this thing.

Dude I have to use maildroid, and then regular email for WORK email.

Is it September yet? *waaaah*
    vpblaze likes this.
    07-18-14 07:01 PM
    Just curious for those former users that still are on crackberry do you plan on coming back to the blackberry world because of the Passport? For myself like I've told myself many times that when i left bb i was done and i find myself keep coming back. After seeing the Passport i was immediately interested. The more i look at pictures, the more i want it! Since then I have been on crackberry a lot more browsing the forums for more info on the Passport along with all of the other bb10 phones. I don't need the phone for work or business but its more of the hardware that has my attention and 10.3 (from what Ive seen on posts).
    Felt the same way until I came upon the Z30, now I just love BB all over again, even though sighting a BB10 device around me is like a blue moon.
    07-18-14 09:25 PM