I bought the Flex Shell case. That thing is brilliant for having on your desk. It looks smart, too when on your desk...

Anyone else have one? What do you think of it?
    06-02-15 06:29 PM
    I have one, but tbh I'm not really liking it. There is an ugly bubble on the back where the kick stand portion of the case is. Ruins the whole thing aesthetically...

Sent from my Passport
    06-02-15 08:11 PM
    I have one as well. That bubble will flatten out after a week or so. It's an excellent case and does not add any excess bulk to the phone.

-- Passport, Virgin Mobile (Toronto)
    06-02-15 10:00 PM
    Not sure what bubble you guys are referring to, but when I first changed the hard shell to the leather (basically the same exact placement, except with a stand and leather) the device looked so much more premium.

Couldn't believe how cheap the hard shell looked in comparison! Definitely worth it if you want minimal hard shell like protection with a premium look!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 12:35 AM
    A little slippery compared to the hard shell which has better grip and the same protection. Nice case though if you want a stand.
    06-03-15 12:38 AM
    Not sure what bubble you guys are referring to, but when I first changed the hard shell to the leather (basically the same exact placement, except with a stand and leather) the device looked so much more premium.

Couldn't believe how cheap the hard shell looked in comparison! Definitely worth it if you want minimal hard shell like protection with a premium look!

Posted via CB10
    Where the strip bends out from the back of the case to form a support arch that makes contact with the back of the phone, the leather is exposed. For some the leather sinks in, for others it forms a bubble. Eventually, that bubble will flatten out or slightly sink in.
    06-03-15 01:29 AM
    Where the strip bends out from the back of the case to form a support arch that makes contact with the back of the phone, the leather is exposed. For some the leather sinks in, for others it forms a bubble. Eventually, that bubble will flatten out or slightly sink in.
    I gotcha. Looking at my case and see what you are referring to. Still, in my opinion, the best case for the Passport. It is minimalistic like the hard shell, but gives the device a much more premium look.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 01:35 AM