I was in a meeting this morning and received a phone call. Fitbit vibrated and I look down expecting to see the phone symbol. Instead I see the name of who was calling. Is this due to 10.3.2?

Nice feature to have when my phone was across the office at my desk.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 09:49 AM
    This is great news, thanks.
    I just ordered me a fitbit and thought it would be nice if caller ID would be supported...didn't expect that with a BlackBerry though!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 09:54 AM
    Always worked on my Z30 since I bought the Fitbit.
    06-04-15 10:58 AM
    I was in a meeting this morning and received a phone call. Fitbit vibrated and I look down expecting to see the phone symbol. Instead I see the name of who was calling. Is this due to 10.3.2?

Nice feature to have when my phone was across the office at my desk.

Posted via CB10
    Nice! I haven't updated to 10.3.2 yet, looking forward to this. What version of the Fitbit app are you using? The one I downloaded from Amazon App store works well but I was having trouble with the version from Snap not syncing. I think the Amazon version is older.
    06-04-15 11:15 AM
    I am waiting for AT&T to release the SW update and I hope that my Charge will work as well. Thanks for the information
    06-04-15 11:37 AM
    I'm using 2.4.2. I usually just google the apk and download it. I don't use snap though I guess I should. The call vibrate has always worked for me. The caller ID has never. Always used on Passport with 10.3.1. Didn't change anything and now with upgrade from BlackBerry to 10.3.2 it is working.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 11:37 AM
    I am a big fan of 10.3.2. I'm on ATT though my phone is unlocked. The new os is working great though with the carrier. I would consider loading it up. ATT takes forever to release.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 11:39 AM
    I am a big fan of 10.3.2. I'm on ATT though my phone is unlocked. The new os is working great though with the carrier. I would consider loading it up. ATT takes forever to release.

Posted via CB10
    You are so right AT&T is very slow I may just have to do that. Thanx
    06-04-15 12:09 PM
    I have the wrong Fitbit to try this out. I just want to add, when I first got the update this week, I redownloaded Fitbit from Snap and it was not working very well, extremely glitchy. Ended up turning my bluetooth off, leaving it overnight. Next morning, Fitbit app worked perfectly again.

I guess the lesson is, some of these apps don't work right until a new OS install has "settled".

I'm finding my Fitbit and Garmin Connect apps to work far more reliably now. Got them both from Snap.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 12:27 PM
    I have the wrong Fitbit to try this out. I just want to add, when I first got the update this week, I redownloaded Fitbit from Snap and it was not working very well, extremely glitchy. Ended up turning my bluetooth off, leaving it overnight. Next morning, Fitbit app worked perfectly again.

I guess the lesson is, some of these apps don't work right until a new OS install has "settled".

I'm finding my Fitbit and Garmin Connect apps to work far more reliably now. Got them both from Snap.

Posted via CB10
    What type of Garmin are you using??

I am wanting to get the Garmin S6 Golf Watch and want to make sure I can get email messages etc...with the Garmin Connect App through snap
    06-04-15 12:29 PM
    I got a Surge. Still waiting on my unlock code from tmo so i could update to 10.3.2 on my Z10. Would the app I have from snap work?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 12:31 PM
    What type of Garmin are you using??

I am wanting to get the Garmin S6 Golf Watch and want to make sure I can get email messages etc...with the Garmin Connect App through snap
    Mine is a regular vivofit. Inside the app all the options are present to turn caller ID on and off and all the settings that I change in the app do sync to my wristband. Unfortunately my band is incapable of call display so I can't see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 02:56 PM