Congratulations! Enjoy your Passport, with some time you will be shocked at how powerful it can be. Juggling open applications and multitasking is really awesome. Once you set up the shortcuts and position your apps and your hands get used to it then you will be unstoppable.

Posted via CB10
    +1

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.1.1779)
    03-17-16 07:45 PM
    I too have finally got myself a PP after a year of toying with the idea! I haven't owned a BlackBerry for quite some time. So it's taking a bit of getting used to lol

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 09:28 PM
    I've only used mine a few days and it's a phenomenal phone lol your gonna enjoy it.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone else. You were all right about this phone being great. I don't mind whatsapp and Facebook dropping bb10. I never really used whatsapp and not crazy about Facebook. I'm fine with using face10 as a replacement.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 09:35 PM
    Well I get along just fine without bookFace and Whatscrap.

My SE just got a new black carbon fiber skin courtesy of Ukarbon. I absolutely love it!

First time poster with new BlackBerry passport-img_20160314_170519.png

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    03-17-16 09:55 PM
    Welcome, and enjoy your phone. I've had mine a yr, bought a great leather Stilgut case, and wouldn't trade either!! The passport is a workhorse, and easily my best phone ever..came from a series of samsung notes, and paired with the leather case, looks as good as it performs
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    03-18-16 11:28 AM
    Congrats and welcome! If you thought your Z30 was the best device ever, you're in for a real treat. As you may already know by now the Passport can be very difficult to put down because you can do everything on it. If you use it for work, may I suggest the app "Playcloud". I use this app for my work even when I'm not at work, and with BlackBerry Link installed on any computer you may use, you have total access to your work computer no-matter where you are. It's true, this app is available on Z30 but it feels so much better on my Passport...

Posted via Passport running 10.3.2.2876
    03-18-16 06:24 PM
    best of the best. good choice! surprisingly, you really don't need a case!

Posted via CBX
    03-18-16 06:53 PM
    Welcome, and enjoy your phone. I've had mine a yr, bought a great leather Stilgut case, and wouldn't trade either!! The passport is a workhorse, and easily my best phone ever..came from a series of samsung notes, and paired with the leather case, looks as good as it performs
    That Stilgut case is extremely handsome isn't it?!

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    03-18-16 07:26 PM
    Congrats and welcome! If you thought your Z30 was the best device ever, you're in for a real treat. As you may already know by now the Passport can be very difficult to put down because you can do everything on it. If you use it for work, may I suggest the app "Playcloud". I use this app for my work even when I'm not at work, and with BlackBerry Link installed on any computer you may use, you have total access to your work computer no-matter where you are. It's true, this app is available on Z30 but it feels so much better on my Passport...

This might be something I look into. Does the computer have to be on like it does for a bb10 phone to connect to my home computer?

Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789
    03-18-16 08:18 PM
    This might be something I look into. Does the computer have to be on like it does for a bb10 phone to connect to my home computer?

Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789
    If you mean powered on then yes. I logoff and it eventually goes into sleep mode.

03-18-16 08:36 PM
    Will have to look into both playcloud and the stilgut case. And I am quickly learning my z30 has nothing on this phone lol Its taking a bit of time to adjust to the size of the phone and holding it, but that will come with time. These phones definitely should have got more attention than it did on the market. Seems people who have actually owned one, all love it. It is easy to see why with very little use

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 10:07 PM
    The Passport SE is the one I want !

  
    03-19-16 02:10 AM
    Congratulations on getting the new Passport. The OS is in maintainence mode but the device is superb. I am sure you will not regret it.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    03-19-16 02:26 AM
    Welcome to the world of the power user. The Passport is one great device.......a show stopper and smooth as silk!

Woof!
    04-19-16 06:47 PM
    I've had a Passport for almost two years. I don't sit at a desk and need a phone ever ready and Passport is that phone! I took mine off the charger this morning at 5:50 AM. Made a few phone calls, ran Navigation for thirty minutes. Checked and replied to email and facebook, surfed the web reading many articles. It's 8:22 PM and the battery is at 65%!

I have a Ringke leather case and almost literally throw it around and it's protected! I've become so accustomed to holding it with this case on it feels unsafe to hold without it. I did find that if I loaded up on all my credit cards the case did smudge the screen. I really like the leather case but can't tolerate the scuff mark so I'm going to cut off the top credit card holder with a razor knife. I'll be able to keep one credit card and drivers license but that is sufficient for me. Forget about a glass screen protector, I've tried almost everyone and none do the job so go for plastic film types.. I can't imagine you being disappointed with the Passport!
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    04-19-16 07:24 PM
40 12