Before getting the Legend I did buy the Plantronics Edge (it's more expensive than the Legend) but I didn�t like the sound of the speaker. It sounded tinny, very little mid-range. I exchanged for another one, same tinny sound. That is when I exchanged for the Legend and couldn't be happier.
    I did buy the little magnetic connecting dongle to keep in my car. That way I can use any USB cord to charge it if need be.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-13-15 11:32 AM
    If by ridiculous you mean professional, I totally agree.

Negotiating around wires, be it in the car, walking or at a desk can get old. However for entertainment, I have Creative Aurvanas. Can't beat wired for that. But when I have those on, it's relax time!

Another consideration I wasn't going to mention at first is safety, situation awareness. The wired mute my senses ad to what is happening around me. Unacceptable! And my hands are free and unimpeded.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    Bluetooth Headset Douchebags & Handsfree Bluetooth Earpieces | BluetoothDouchebag.com
    08-13-15 05:36 PM
    Engage in Confirmation Bias much? Put down people who don't share your views? I'd rather walk around with BT then look like a puppet attached to its phone by wires. So old school. Oh...now my back is hurting from stooping so low.

LoneStarRed likes this.
    08-13-15 06:10 PM
    Shocking that you call people such names for differing from you. This"Bluetooth ******" would enjoy the opportunity to teach you some real manners.

...wirelessly of course.

Last edited by LoneStarRed; 08-13-15 at 08:31 PM.
    08-13-15 07:43 PM
    Wow, it was a joke. Sensitive much?

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 08:34 PM
    Use a wired headset. Bluetooth headsets look ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    It's true, but they can be very functional. The main reason to ditch the bluetooth headset is the massive amount of radiation that you're pumping into your head. It's not good.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 11:08 PM
    It's true, but they can be very functional. The main reason to ditch the bluetooth headset is the massive amount of radiation that you're pumping into your head. It's not good.

Posted via CB10
    Lol @ massive.

Bro if that's the case then stop using cellphones entirely. Hell... avoid microwaved foods and TV too.

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-13-15 11:29 PM
    I have used Bluetooth earpieces with my phones for years. They have all been Plantronics, & my latest one is the Discovery 975, which I've had for a few years. It's tiny, & sits in your ear with one of a selection of sized ear fitments to be comfortable. Battery life has been good, & it came with a charging carry case that gives triple the battery life. I use it in the car, & even at my desk, as it frees up my hands to work on the laptop whilst on a call.

I've never liked the built in carphone sets as I find that, when I talk to clients who use them, they sound at a distance, & you get too much background noise. Along with the fact that I find myself talking very loudly to them to compensate...

Having said that, I do like to use the Passport to my ear if not doing one of the above things.

Good luck with your choice of Bluetooth.

Posted on CB10 with my  Passport but previously my  Q10
    08-14-15 04:28 AM
    One thing to be aware of with headsets that go over both ears is it is illegal in most states to drive with headphones on. A headset design like that might be considered headphones.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч� Passport � Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582 Sachesi to 10.3.1.2744 to 2.680 to 2.798 to 2.2204 to 2339
    08-14-15 06:32 AM
    Lol @ massive.

Bro if that's the case then stop using cellphones entirely. Hell... avoid microwaved foods and TV too.

And cell towers. Avoid these as well!

tw1g_007 likes this.
    08-14-15 10:23 AM
    I have used Bluetooth earpieces with my phones for years. They have all been Plantronics, & my latest one is the Discovery 975, which I've had for a few years.

The 975 was AMAZING! I had two. Even my kids thought it was cool and used it whenever they had an excuse. It didn't come with A2DP which was a weakness. At the time I had a Touch Pro 2 with a custom ROM which hacked the 975 so that the A2DP was active. It worked well.

The Edge is the next iteration of the 975.

08-14-15 10:32 AM
    Wow, it was a joke. Sensitive much?

Posted via CB10
    One does not call people such names as a joke! Ever!

08-14-15 10:33 AM
    The 975 was AMAZING! I had two. Even my kids thought it was cool and used it whenever they had an excuse. It didn't come with A2DP which was a weakness. At the time I had a Touch Pro 2 with a custom ROM which hacked the 975 so that the A2DP was active. It worked well.

The Edge is the next iteration of the 975.

Just looked the Edge up online. Looks smart. But I'll keep using my current one till it gives up lol.

08-14-15 11:25 AM
    One caveat about the Plantronics Legend and I believe the Edge, because of the "boom" mike design wind noise can be a issue for the listener.
    Other than that both are great. Both come with moisture resistant coatings.

08-14-15 11:45 AM
    So where I live in Pennsylvania, hands free is required and wired headphones are not considered hands free. The best Bluetooth I had was the Plantronics Voyager. A bit heavy but good ergonomics reduced that. Luckily our new corporate vehicles have myLink at my phone syncs perfectly to it. So now use, wait don't shoot me, Apple EarPods when I'm doing stuff like walking my dog or laying around house. I do have new PowerBeats 2 Wireless, but only to workout with. Sound quality is great but microphone leaves a bit to be desired.
    08-14-15 12:11 PM
    I recommend the Motorola H730.
    It is the most comfortable that I have tried because it does not go in the ear.
    08-14-15 08:35 PM
    I recommend the Motorola H730.
    It is the most comfortable that I have tried because it does not go in the ear.
    Some people prefer in the ear and some do not.

08-14-15 11:54 PM
    My Plantronics Edge just came in. Going to test it out for a couple days and give you guys some feedback. Really appreciate all the inputs gotten on this thread so far and felt the need to post these pictures as thanks.

For the first time ever I will get a Bluetooth headset...-img_20150815_022517.jpg

For the first time ever I will get a Bluetooth headset...-img_20150815_022400.jpg

Technomotive and LoneStarRed like this.
    08-15-15 01:27 AM
    I hold it meets both your aesthetic and practical requirements.

08-15-15 06:17 AM
44 12