For many years I've been using android as main device, but recently I got a chance to tryout the blackberry passport SE.

Currently, I'm trying as my main driver for work related activities. I have to say that there is a lot to learn, the keyboard, the gestures and the OS it self.

However, I can totally see the benefits of having this phone over others. Beside the screen and the little window tiles, this phone is like a mini-pc.

At times I do feel strange using when other colleagues are around as is way too big, and practicality no one is using BlackBerries anymore.

My over all experience has been gratifying, and I'm able to do more work at once. This phone definitely was meant to be used for business and related activities, but sadly I dont see many using this phone.

I will continue to use it for a week more, and enjoy what could be the end of an amazing phone.

Posted via CB10
    YesAndNo and dmlis like this.
    11-26-16 10:08 AM
    I just bought a Passport yesterday and I am eager to try it. It will be my 5th BlackBerry and I must say that no iOS or Android devices manage as well emails. Blackberry blend seems great.
    11-26-16 11:05 AM
    I also use the Passport for work related stuff. But one thing I find, with its square form factor, is that it does offer a more complete browsing experience on Web pages on desktop version instead of the mobile version.

Also, typing is a lot more accurate as you have the pkb instead of the vkb.

Email arrangement and attachment of files are unbeatable as compared to other os on the market. It truely is a mini pc.

Instead of lugging by laptop, the Passport does the job for most of the tasks.

Therefore instead of seeing it as getting obsolete due lesser apps as compared to other os, its does compliment what other os lacks, and is a perfect combination for people who is constantly on the go.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 06:13 PM
    Welcome aboard

BlackBerry Passport SE-MY 2C32812A
    11-26-16 06:39 PM
    I just bought a Passport yesterday and I am eager to try it. It will be my 5th BlackBerry and I must say that no iOS or Android devices manage as well emails. Blackberry blend seems great.
    Blend is no longer supported unfortunately.
    11-26-16 11:20 PM
    May not be supported but it still works, at lest for me it does.
    11-26-16 11:24 PM
    Who cares that it isn't supported... it works flawlessly!

Posted via CB10
    YesAndNo likes this.
    11-27-16 07:58 AM