I remember attachment download worked the same way as bb10. Images download automatically but if you've other attachments like PDF or other types of documents you need to click on them to download

Other issue I'd was inability to print to my HP. I've the android app on my passport and it works flawlessly on bb10. But with windows app it didn't work
    Thanks. Actually with BB10 you have the option to not download any attachments unless you choose to by clicking on them. That is how I have mine set since I often travel where there is slow service, EDGE, which cuts in an out making it extremely slow at times. This is on a ship at sea. I don't download images or any other file in that situation unless it is a file I need for business. I wish other OS's had that option, but I am finding they don't. Blackberry knows how to do email right.
    12-18-15 12:14 PM
    Good to see this getting getting more attention, currently have a Q10 but come March thinking about getting a Passport Silver edition also, was gonna get the classic but the Passport is growing on me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Telstra Mobile network
    you'll love the SE,if interested in a Classic maybe wait for the Vienna,it looks like a refreshed Classic possibly an Android classic.
    12-18-15 12:28 PM
    you'll love the SE,if interested in a Classic maybe wait for the Vienna,it looks like a refreshed Classic possibly an Android classic.
    Yep have seen the render Vienna pics, does look good indeed, however I don't think it will be out by March, so looks like the Passport SE it is.

Only downside is that there isn't any mobile stores here in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia that has them in stores, only 2 have the Classic and that's it for any Blackberry Phone, so will be buying the Passport SE without playing with it, however did the same with the Q10 coming from a Galaxy Note 3 and haven't looked back haha.

Sent from my Q10 smartphone on the Boost (Telstra ) network.
    12-18-15 05:45 PM
    Yep have seen the render Vienna pics, does look good indeed, however I don't think it will be out by March, so looks like the Passport SE it is.

Only downside is that there isn't any mobile stores here in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia that has them in stores, only 2 have the Classic and that's it for any Blackberry Phone, so will be buying the Passport SE without playing with it, however did the same with the Q10 coming from a Galaxy Note 3 and haven't looked back haha.

Yes I believe just about everyone who purchased a Passport(including myself) did so without a demo.That subliminally added nostalgia to my Passport purchase.
    12-18-15 05:49 PM
    Yes I believe just about everyone who purchased a Passport(including myself) did so without a demo.That subliminally added nostalgia to my Passport purchase.
    Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing lol, but wish it will hurry up.

My cousin hates it to death, but he is a iPhone fanboy, doesn't even like Android lol, says he never had a blackberry come to his phone repair shop, and I'm like yeah because they don't break has iphones easily do lol.

12-19-15 12:29 AM
    Welcome to the fam
    12-19-15 04:15 AM
    Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing lol, but wish it will hurry up.

My cousin hates it to death, but he is a iPhone fanboy, doesn't even like Android lol, says he never had a blackberry come to his phone repair shop, and I'm like yeah because they don't break has iphones easily do lol.

lol yup BB's are incredibly durable particularly the Passport and you can tell the moment you hold it.BTW it's a good thing you'll enjoy and appreciate the phone more,knowing you went out on a limb with the purchase.That's why there's a cult like following with the Passport. Purchasing a Passport speaks volume about character,Cheers!!
    texn884 likes this.
    12-19-15 07:20 AM
    lol yup BB's are incredibly durable particularly the Passport and you can tell the moment you hold it.BTW it's a good thing you'll enjoy and appreciate the phone more,knowing you went out on a limb with the purchase.That's why there's a cult like following with the Passport. Purchasing a Passport speaks volume about character,Cheers!!
    Lol yeah and I like being different, be pretty much the only Passport here in bendigo far has I know haha.

12-19-15 07:54 AM
33 12