OK, so I've been using my Passport for about 24 hours and the only complaint so far, other than the Amazon Appstore initially failing, is that this thing is a magnate for fingerprints! I really don't care about the ones on the screen, I'll be getting a screen protector soon enough, but the ones on the back of the device. Does anyone know what the solution is? Is there such a thing as a fingerprint protector for the back or is constantly cleaning with a cloth my new reality?
    10-17-14 04:21 PM
    If BB would've sticked to the glass weave, this wouldn't have been an issue. You can try to get that hard shell, maybe it has a better surface to prevent fingerprints.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    10-17-14 04:26 PM
    If BB would've sticked to the glass weave, this wouldn't have been an issue. You can try to get that hard shell, maybe it has a better surface to prevent fingerprints.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    I've got the tan flip case on order but who the heck knows when I'll get that. I suppose I have to wait but the back's surface seems to be an oversight by BlackBerry's engineers. Do they not have fingerprints themselves? Are they reverse engineering alien technology?

I think I need a lie down.
    10-17-14 04:38 PM
    OK, so I've been using my Passport for about 24 hours and the only complaint so far, other than the Amazon Appstore initially failing, is that this thing is a magnate for fingerprints! I really don't care about the ones on the screen, I'll be getting a screen protector soon enough, but the ones on the back of the device. Does anyone know what the solution is? Is there such a thing as a fingerprint protector for the back or is constantly cleaning with a cloth my new reality?
    A case or a skin is your only remedy. Otherwise, fingerprints will continue. Both the screen and the backing are magnets for grease.

Posted via CB10
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    10-17-14 04:46 PM