I was dining solo at my local pub and reading on my beloved black Passport when a server whips out from his apron a RED Passport and says, "Do you love your phone, or what?" He'll be getting good tips from me just for being cool and smart Another Passport user has yet to be found! I must spread the love <3

Posted via CB10
    JREwing, m3mb3rsh1p and cbosdell like this.
    09-14-15 09:16 PM
    I was waiting to start the RBC Gran Fondo to Whistler and a guy next to me pulled out his Passport to take a photo. I rode with mine in my pocket with Casca Run tracking my progress. Awesome!

 Passport SE 
    09-14-15 10:05 PM
    I was waiting to start the RBC Gran Fondo to Whistler and a guy next to me pulled out his Passport to take a photo. I rode with mine in my pocket with Casca Run tracking my progress. Awesome!

 Passport SE 
    How do you fit your Passport into your pocket when cycling?
    09-14-15 10:35 PM
    Flashing any blackberry is a rare occurrance, ive never seen a z30, or q5, or z10. Ive seen a couple of q10s though
    09-15-15 07:23 AM
    I keep looking at people's phone wondering if one of them would ever carry a Passport.. but none spotted yet

Posted via my favorite Passport
    09-15-15 07:26 AM
    Waist bag.
    09-15-15 07:26 AM
    A cycing jersey has 3 pockets. The middle one I carry a small pump, tube etc. The right pocket I carry food. The left pocket I carry my passport, credit card and $20 bucks. I even managed to stuff arm warmers and a gillette into the pockets. I never have a problem carrying the Passport. And I don't use an underseat bag which would have given even more storage options.

 Passport SE 
    09-15-15 08:57 AM
    A cycing jersey has 3 pockets. The middle one I carry a small pump, tube etc. The right pocket I carry food. The left pocket I carry my passport, credit card and $20 bucks. I even managed to stuff arm warmers and a gillette into the pockets. I never have a problem carrying the Passport. And I don't use an underseat bag which would have given even more storage options.

 Passport SE 
    Wow, that's an amazing amount of stuff you can put into a cycling jersey.
    09-15-15 09:22 AM

 Passport SE 
    Did the battery last the whole ride on the Gran Fondo? I bet other phones wouldn't fair so well with GPS running all that time.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 09:40 AM
    I've seen quite a few, which is a pleasant surprise. I fly commuter floatplanes out of Vancouver to the Gulf Islands, and as well as another pilot having one, there's an ex premier who's a regular who is always using one, plus a few Classics. In fat on one flight there was two Passports and a Classic out of four people on board.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 09:43 AM
    Did the battery last the whole ride on the Gran Fondo? I bet other phones wouldn't fair so well with GPS running all that time.

Posted via CB10
    Battery was not a problem. I think other phones are well optimized also.

 Passport SE 
    09-15-15 01:15 PM
    The only place I have ever seen another Passport or Classic was in an AT&T store. They were demo units, and of course, they weren't working.

I've seen a few Q10s floating around in the past two years and 2-3 Z10s. Other than that, nothing.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    09-15-15 05:45 PM
    So I was at a title insurance company today and was digging this milf working my case...she has no wedding ring (which is good). She seemed super uptight, that it was hard to navigate the talk from work to pleasure..it all changed when I pulled out my passport SE...she smiled and told me she is using the OG Red Passport. Short story, we have a date this weekend.

Learn to show off your Passport! It's a bait, if you know what I mean.

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry� Passport SE
    09-15-15 07:27 PM
    I wish I have. The day I find another passport user here in South Carolina, i'm going to play the lottery shortly after.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 08:29 PM
    So I was at a title insurance company today and was digging this milf working my case...she has no wedding ring (which is good). She seemed super uptight, that it was hard to navigate the talk from work to pleasure..it all changed when I pulled out my passport SE...she smiled and told me she is using the OG Red Passport. Short story, we have a date this weekend.

Learn to show off your Passport! It's a bait, if you know what I mean.

Congrats, mate!

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    09-15-15 08:58 PM
    Have seen a couple in the middle of nowhere, Canada. Maybe they are easier to spot when there are less people walking around.
    yyz321 likes this.
    09-15-15 09:04 PM
    At my firearms society meeting, one of the exec had a black OG

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-15-15 09:31 PM
    In the 8 months since I got into the BlackBerry black hole, I've only noticed two Z30s, one Z10, one Q5, one Bold 9900, and never the Passport or the rest of the BB10 gang. Legacy devices are still rare sights, but not as extremely.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 09-16-15 at 12:29 PM.
    09-15-15 09:31 PM
    A recent Samsung ad has one when it's mocking phones buzzing with alerts. It is playing up the silly edges with curves. (of course, we know that we have led light that is much better.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 02:00 AM
    None in Louisville so far. Saw a Classic the other day, but nary a Passport yet. I haven't given up hope. I am sure there are more of these in the wild! I have to remember to look for the AT&T version as well. I have a feeling more of those are loose in the USA than my original style.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 06:23 AM
    I've just actually seen and held another Passport today, owned by no other than my own relative from out of town. Her husband bought it for her. I was so pleasantly surprised. That was the very first time I've ever seen another Passport user after 8 months of purchasing mine.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    09-27-15 06:44 AM
    Took my girls out for dinner...and a smart looking couple behind us had their passports (red and black) on the table. After dining, we exchanged few nonverbal acknowledgments & respect. Smart productive people go with BlackBerry Passport.

09-27-15 02:41 PM
    #2 sighting for me... a client had one... worked out well too, was having problems getting Google Play to work properly. He was able to help me out :-)

on the road with my BlackBerry
    09-27-15 09:44 PM
73 123