I've seen three others.

I saw the third one today actually. All business types, all three and a 'self employed' type look to them. Men in their 40's.

I'm 31 now and sometimes forget I have to check yet another demographic. But I'm alright with the rarity. With each guy, we noticed each other's impeccable taste in technology and traded knowing smiles.

...kinda like riding a motorcycle. Or maybe what wearing thick rimmed glasses and plaid shirts used to be like.

Q10s and 5s on the other hand. TONNES - everywhere.

Never did see another person with a Z30. That model is like the SNES CD-ROM of blackberries.

Passport | Fido
    I've seen more Z30s than Q10s.
    However, seeing a BlackBerry is always a rare occurrence no matter what model.
    09-10-15 01:35 PM
    I guess it must be a Toronto thing cause I see them all the time. Saw 3 at lunch today

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 01:53 PM
    None in metropolitan N.Y.C nor suburbs. Servers at various starbucks as well as customers love the look of my phone!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 02:05 PM
    I've seen 4 in london now. One was a businessman and he thought I was weird. Others were other guys one of them around my age and was French last week

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 04:49 PM
    For me, it's a wet dream to actually meet another Passport user in person and share a laugh together.
    Eeewww.

Posted via CB10
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    09-10-15 05:01 PM
    Rgf
    09-10-15 05:03 PM
    I've seen 4 in london now. One was a businessman and he thought I was weird. Others were other guys one of them around my age and was French last week

Posted via CB10
    Is that you in your profile pic? I guess I'm just surprised. Haven't seen Manny BlackBerry users fitting your demographic. :-)

Posted via Z30

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 05:04 PM
    Eeewww.

Posted via CB10
    It's a figure of speech, dude. And I never seen one, anyway.
    09-10-15 07:18 PM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 07:44 PM
    In El Paso Texas, I am the only BlackBerry Passport SE user. I so love it.

Posted via CA Governor's вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SE *
    miker476 likes this.
    09-10-15 11:19 PM
    As rare as (C)hen's teeth in Manila.

Posted from an ME173X
    09-11-15 03:30 AM
    Finally saw another one with my boss at the law firm I'm working for...

Unfortunately he started complaining heavily about it and didn't know that I'm a BlackBerry addict!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 07:19 AM
    I work in Toronto and have been lucky enough to spot a good number. Seen one Red one and a White one.

Even seen a guy with the Silver Edition in a holster. That one stands out like a sore thumb lol

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    09-11-15 07:31 AM
    Even seen a guy with the Silver Edition in a holster. That one stands out like a sore thumb lol

Passport has that effect, regardless of model, I think. Because it's so RARE to spot one in the wild.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 on Telkomsel Network
    09-11-15 08:52 AM
    I've never seen one in person, only online and a few days ago when I happened to be looking up the slider.

Posted with my BlackBerry Passport SE.
    09-11-15 09:53 PM
    Saw one locally for the first time this past weekend.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 08:30 AM
    Never met one

Posted via passport
    09-14-15 11:59 AM
    I have seriously been considering switching from Android to Blackberry.

One of the main reasons is I am very easily distracted, and I waist a lot of time on the Android platform - and I think switching to Blackberry might keep me more focused and on task.

A few of my concerns are; I have (over the years) become pretty entrenched in Google's ecosystem (using their calendar, mail, reminders, and music).

I know Blackberry is famous for productivity, so it is safe to assume they have a great calendar and To Do list type of system?

Can anyone offer me any constructive insight? I know that Blackberry users aren't fond of Android and Apple - but am I going to be sorry as a long time Android user if I make the switch to Blackberry?

A few more things.... I can't stand virtual keyboards. This is actually the driving force behind my desire to try blackberry.

And then finally, if I do decide to buy a Blackberry device - I am struggling with - Passport versus Classic. Has anyone here owned both? And can you help me with witch one would be a better buy? The keyboard on the classic actually looks like it is easier to use. But the specs and screen size of the Passport having me leaning that direction.

Thanks for any help.
    09-14-15 12:48 PM

One of the main reasons is I am very easily distracted, and I waist a lot of time on the Android platform - and I think switching to Blackberry might keep me more focused and on task.

A few of my concerns are; I have (over the years) become pretty entrenched in Google's ecosystem (using their calendar, mail, reminders, and music).

I know Blackberry is famous for productivity, so it is safe to assume they have a great calendar and To Do list type of system?

Can anyone offer me any constructive insight? I know that Blackberry users aren't fond of Android and Apple - but am I going to be sorry as a long time Android user if I make the switch to Blackberry?

A few more things.... I can't stand virtual keyboards. This is actually the driving force behind my desire to try blackberry.

And then finally, if I do decide to buy a Blackberry device - I am struggling with - Passport versus Classic. Has anyone here owned both? And can you help me with witch one would be a better buy? The keyboard on the classic actually looks like it is easier to use. But the specs and screen size of the Passport having me leaning that direction.

Thanks for any help.
    I'll make it very simple.
    If you want/use phone for/to calls, sms, music/actual fm radio, to be different, have long battery life, you have a slight or huge security concerns and above all do WORK, then get you & yours a BlackBerry...I placed more emphasis on WORK. As you may know,BlackBerry is for productivity first, then everything else second.

However, if you want a toy (something to play with /on - all the useful & useless apps, keep up with the Jones, always looking for a charger,have no security concerns and MAY BE still do some WORK. Then get you any other device (I took the liberty not to mention names).

That said, let's talk about devices. I tried Classic, but returned it because it was same as Q10 'specs-wise' & I wasn't a fan of the trackball. Now, for passport, I last charged the beast on Thursday night & it's monday...I run 3 businesses, state of CA cabinet executive, and a single father of 3 teenagers, I still have 45% juice left. What am I saying, it all comes down to your priorities...drive by TMobile or ATT (assuming you're in State side) and test drive the devices. Thus make a decision base on your own conclusions.

For app, all the USEFUL app can be used on any BB10 devices. If you use Google music, and play store, search the forum for one BlackBerry hero called Cobalt (the genius got you covered).

You will get more information like this in no time...so brew yourself a pot or more of tea, better still popcorn and welcome to BlackBerry world!

I hope this helps!
    Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry� Passport SE
    Last edited by california governor; 09-14-15 at 02:44 PM.
    thepolishguy likes this.
    09-14-15 02:20 PM

Thanks for any help.
    If you're coming from android, i'll look at the passport if apps is your thing. It may take a minute to get use to the size, and the keyboard. You'll have plenty of horsepower with that device. The classic is a communication powerhouse if you keep the apps minimum. Classic gives you that 4th row keyboard, and I toolbelt. If you do a ton of typing, I'll go with the classic.

Posted via CB10
    thepolishguy likes this.
    09-14-15 02:34 PM
    I am seeing much more Passports, especially on my commuter to work in downtown Toronto; such a pleasant surprise. One evening, there were three of us (including one female) in the quad-seats on the train, all strangers, with our PPs. If this wonderful phone is a "secret," it is not a well-kept one.
    09-14-15 02:39 PM
    I saw one in Venice in August and I'm pretty sure it was the AT&T version. It had rounded edges. Besides that, mine's the only one around here but it did get a lot of compliments when people saw it at a conference in Spain in May. 'Is that the new Blackberry?' well, it's been out for a few months!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 03:02 PM

Thanks for any help.
    1. Passport, don't go with Classic. And yes, I am biased.
    2. Yes, Goolge email, Calendar and reminders are all supported.
    3. Todo app, use the native remember app, the best task management + note + reminder app I have ever used. Deep integrated with the OS, calendar, Hub, Evernote, etc.
    4. Yes, it's very likely you will feel sorry for a week or even two as a long term user of a different ecosystem. Heck it took some adjustments even for BBOS users to get used to BB10 devices. Classic is the reminiscences of that sentiment and a decisive move toward the past imho. But if you keep an open mind and keep using it, your body and mind will get used to it and begin to appreciate the beauty of this breathtaking device.

If you find your experience different from what I described above, that doesn't mean I am wrong, only means you are a very different individual from me. So... peace

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    thepolishguy likes this.
    09-14-15 04:13 PM
    I work in Toronto and have been lucky enough to spot a good number. Seen one Red one and a White one.

Was at Square One the other day shopping and saw a whack of Passports/Classics and a Z30 or two way to go TO .
    09-14-15 05:03 PM

Thanks for any help.
    If you are really gonna get it for work, my own experience tells me that no other device but BlackBerry Passport would suffice. Trust me, you'll come to appreciate and love the beast. Classic won't cut it, unless it has the same RAM as the Passport, which makes all the difference in the world.

If I may suggest, please get the SE.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 on Telkomsel Network
    thepolishguy likes this.
    09-14-15 08:58 PM
73 123