Finally was near a store with a display model and all I can say is that I want one badly. Yep, another one of these threads. The smaller spacebar jammed between the B and V was weird, but it only took me about 5 minutes to get that muscle memory changed. Screen is beautiful. That's really all I have to say, except who wants to share a data plan on att with me?
    04-07-15 04:25 PM
    I just went an bought one about an hour ago, definitely feels better then the unlocked one I have

Posted via CB10
    kjjb0204 likes this.
    04-07-15 04:26 PM
    who wants to share a data plan on att with me?
    Does a carrier currently have you by the balls (contract)?
    04-07-15 06:39 PM
    Does a carrier currently have you by the balls (contract)?
    Sort of. Verizon share with 5 lines. Mine is month-to-month, so I can leave whenever, but it's only $15/month for my line. I am the heaviest data user of our lines and we share 10GB. I'm probably 5GB monthly average. If I go to att, the 6GB plan will be $80, so $65 more than now. Even if I reduce the verizon share to 3 or 4GB, the savings isn't much since the othet 2 month-to-month smartphones would go up by $15 per month due to the lower share data plan. So in the end it would cost another $50/month to go to att for just my line and keep everyone else on vzw. 2 of them only get service at home on vzw, so switching the whole family isn't an option.
    04-07-15 06:44 PM
    I Use 100-120 GB per month in 100$!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 06:50 PM
    Sort of. Verizon share with 5 lines. Mine is month-to-month, so I can leave whenever, but it's only $15/month for my line. I am the heaviest data user of our lines and we share 10GB. I'm probably 5GB monthly average. If I go to att, the 6GB plan will be $80, so $65 more than now. Even if I reduce the verizon share to 3 or 4GB, the savings isn't much since the othet 2 month-to-month smartphones would go up by $15 per month due to the lower share data plan. So in the end it would cost another $50/month to go to att for just my line and keep everyone else on vzw. 2 of them only get service at home on vzw, so switching the whole family isn't an option.
    If you keep the other 4 lines on Verizon (don't know how Verizon works, won't touch them) I would recommend this: First decide if you want the original or AT&T version of the Passport. If you want the AT&T version buy one outright however you see fit (new or secondhand) and unlock for free through AT&T since you are not an AT&T customer.

If you have good T-Mobile service, go with NetOnTheRun. They resell T-Mobile business plans at $45/month (basically you're added to their account as if you were part of their business). You'll get Unlimited talk, text, 5GB LTE, 10GB data stash right off the bat, free music streaming that doesn't count towards data, hotspot and everything else that T-Mobile offers. It is a T-Mobile account, NetOnTheRun just fronts the T-Mobile bill and you pay them every month.

I would rather be on that but I get no T-Mobile service inside my apartment, so I switched from NetOnTheRun to Cricket $35/month plan that gives me 2.5GB LTE. I'm not a heavy data user though, pretty much always around WiFi. No hotspot with Cricket though. Also, you wouldn't have to unlock the AT&T Passport if you went with Cricket.
    kjjb0204 likes this.
    04-07-15 06:52 PM