Just got this e-mail...

Dear JoJetSki,

Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US on October 17, 2014. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Of course that means the fedex label was created so hopefully by the end of the day I can look up a delivery estimate....
    I better get one of those emails soon lol. My credit card was charged on Oct 3rd.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 04:19 PM
    I better get one of those emails soon lol. My credit card was charged on Oct 3rd.

Posted via CB10
    My credit card has not been charged which concerns me, but just got the e-mail today. Needless to say I am not holding my breath until fedex shows they actually have the package and it left the facility.
    10-29-14 07:27 PM
    FedEx has my passport and its arriving later today! woot!
    donmateo likes this.
    10-30-14 09:52 AM
    FedEx says it shipped, they have it, and I will have it on Tuesday. Still no charge to my credit card.
    10-30-14 03:52 PM
    FedEx says it shipped, they have it, and I will have it on Tuesday. Still no charge to my credit card.
    It can take 2-3 days for the charge to appear

Posted via CB10
    spike12 likes this.
    10-30-14 03:58 PM
    Hi Nomi,

I got my tracking last night for delivery today. I hope you got the same message too. Best of luck!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 08:34 AM
    Hi Nomi,

I got my tracking last night for delivery today. I hope you got the same message too. Best of luck!

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately not, but maybe they just haven't updated the initial tracking number on the myorder page. I still see the original tracking number from oct 7. But hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.
    10-31-14 08:41 AM
    Ok so apparently my situation wasn't resolved like I thought it was. I got an email about a week ago from Blackberry advising they received my request for an address change and they couldn't do it - would I like to cancel my order. I replied to cancel it and give me a full refund since they never advised me an 'in stock' device would ship 3 or 4 weeks later. They replied and acknowledged my request for cancellation. Skip ahead to last night and I received a shipping notification for my old original address for today. Well as luck would have it, I was at my old place I sold today until noon to give my realtor the keys and got my device shortly before noon when I was headed out of town to chip away at part of my trip to my new place. Just **** luck I guess.

That being said, the supervisor that I spoke with was pretty reassuring that the change had been done. And I had originally submitted a request through the 'change my delivery address' option on the DR website. So maybe the email exchange a week ago was due to this initial request and a device will also show up at my new address ? . . . . one can only hope but I could care less. I have mine in my hands and it's frigging awesome.
    10-31-14 11:33 PM
    Receive mine yesterday and OMG It's an awesome device. One of best buy of the year.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 05:52 AM
    Wow that is insane. Shipping only after a month? That's insane. Hope you have fun with you're passport!

EDIT: Read the post date wrong. Anyway, glad you guys are having fun with the passport!

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    Last edited by Coraya; 11-01-14 at 08:31 AM.
    11-01-14 07:42 AM
    Receive mine yesterday and OMG It's an awesome device. One of best buy of the year.

Posted via CB10
    Forget to mention, ordered october 17!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:06 AM
    I still haven't received anything now I am getting beyond pissed. "Sir your order is marked complete but don't worry you will receive something Oct 29th. " and then it was November 3rd and now they are saying they will start shipping nov 4th.

My credit card was charged on Oct 3rd.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 06:44 AM
    Wait this thread is still a thing? Hope yall get yall's Passports soon

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 07:01 AM
    Ordered Oct 17, received it yesterday went to the AT&T corporate store in Pleasant Hill, CA and I am all set to go. She put 1's in for the IMEI and when it booted it did say LTE. I don't see LTE right now but that may be as a result of my location. This PHONE ROCKS!
    11-05-14 12:51 PM
    It happened same with me, today I got my order cancelled (it was VIP one on 03-Oct with 25% discount). They created new order for me with express shipping and refunded me the discount amount and shipping charges. Somehow old VIP orders are lost in the system as they were meant for different purpose. So go ahead and get same thing done.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 01:01 PM
    avoid shop blackberry and digital river. very bad customer service. buy in amazon
    11-30-14 10:22 AM
291 ... 101112