Yeah they let me change it. The first person I spoke to gave me the whole 'we can't do it blah blah blah' so I asked to speak with a supervisor and he did it for me. I just told him flat out that I wouldn't have ordered the phone until after I moved had there been an indication that it wouldn't ship for 3 weeks, and they needed to cancel my order if they couldn't change it since I would be 16hrs away from where my phone was getting delivered if they didn't update my address. He did it with no issues.
    I had a similar situation. Now i will be emailing the director for some explanation...

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 09:00 AM
    Not being able to change the shipping address is probably an ant-fraud policy. Typically they can only ship to the billing address of the credit card or a secondary address authorized on the card. If they allowed address changes, it could bypass this security measure and Digital River would probably have no recourse to the credit card company if payment got reversed because of fraud.
    10-22-14 09:06 AM
    Not being able to change the shipping address is probably an ant-fraud policy. Typically they can only ship to the billing address of the credit card or a secondary address authorized on the card. If they allowed address changes, it could bypass this security measure and Digital River would probably have no recourse to the credit card company if payment got reversed because of fraud.
    I saw nowhere on the checkout process where it said the address had to be sent to an address associated with the card.
    10-22-14 09:36 AM
    I saw nowhere on the checkout process where it said the address had to be sent to an address associated with the card.
    They do say on the site that once an order is submitted that the shipping address cannot be changed. However having said that they should be able to make exceptions based on circumstances.
    10-22-14 10:43 AM
    Agreed, especially when circumstances are that the shipping date is postponed for 2 weeks because of their error. I've sent an email to Ms. Sheely and will update when I get a response.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 10:57 AM
    They do say on the site that once an order is submitted that the shipping address cannot be changed. However having said that they should be able to make exceptions based on circumstances.
    They may, but they also offer a drop-down menu option right in the customer service area on the site specifically for shipment address change . . . Which is what I initially attempted to use.

And I paid via PayPal so they couldn't give me the 'billing address' argument.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 05:23 PM
    Hey guys,

Does anyone has a direct contact with a sales' manager in Digital River? I requested the cancellation of my order for 10 days and I still haven't received any reply or confirmation.

If anyone has a contact, it would help me a lot. PM me if you have one.

Thanks for your help.
    10-23-14 09:57 AM
    Ordered on the 4th got it yesterday in the US,. The passport is definitely worth the money and the wait

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:15 PM
    Ordered on the 4th got it yesterday in the US,. The passport is definitely worth the money and the wait

Posted via CB10
    Was this a VIP order or regular one.
    10-23-14 03:15 PM
    Got mine and WOW! Like a child in the candy store! What's the best way to go about getting Netflix on here?
    10-23-14 03:16 PM
    Got mine and WOW! Like a child in the candy store! What's the best way to go about getting Netflix on here?
    Download it via the Amazon store. If you had the Amazon store on your Z10 and downloaded Netfix, it will be in your apps and cloud storage. I don't think you can get it on the Passport in the Amazon store otherwise, unless they have now released it for the Passport.
    donmateo likes this.
    10-23-14 03:27 PM
    Did not have it on my z10 unfortunately. Hopefully they release it soon!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 04:13 PM
    I am getting so jealous and aggravated at the same time. Ordered on Oct 3rd. Got a shipping notification but it was just a shipping label created. Called DR they said it can take a week for delivery. Finally forced them to open a ticket for escalation and for the last 2 weeks been getting the we are escalating and need 3 days.
    Last week they closed the ticket and said we reopened it with a high priority. Then I get an email saying it will ship Oct 29th, the same day I get an email saying it is going to ship Nov 3rd. What the hell?

How are they going to ship me something when according to them my order is complete. Getting so frustrated now.
    10-23-14 05:36 PM
    I am getting so jealous and aggravated at the same time. Ordered on Oct 3rd. Got a shipping notification but it was just a shipping label created. Called DR they said it can take a week for delivery. Finally forced them to open a ticket for escalation and for the last 2 weeks been getting the we are escalating and need 3 days.
    Last week they closed the ticket and said we reopened it with a high priority. Then I get an email saying it will ship Oct 29th, the same day I get an email saying it is going to ship Nov 3rd. What the hell?

How are they going to ship me something when according to them my order is complete. Getting so frustrated now.
    If it's any consolation, I haven't received mine either. Non VIP coupongate on Oct 3rd around 130 PST. Shipping to canada, west coast.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 06:54 PM
    Loool got mine a whole day After the device!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 12:17 AM
    If it's any consolation, I haven't received mine either. Non VIP coupongate on Oct 3rd around 130 PST. Shipping to canada, west coast.

Posted via CB10
    Have they given you a tracking number?
    10-24-14 04:36 AM
    Have they given you a tracking number?
    They haven't provided me with anything at all.. I think its pretty odd they would make the label and wait weeks to ship. It's usually at most a day. I hope it arrives for you soon.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 09:13 AM
    They haven't provided me with anything at all.. I think its pretty odd they would make the label and wait weeks to ship. It's usually at most a day. I hope it arrives for you soon.

Posted via CB10
    Just got an email assuring me it will ship when the next batch of orders come in. And they are expecting to ship November 3rd. Not confident but I will wait. Surprised you didnt get yours since they should have been filling orders "FIFO". If I hear anything else will let you know.
    10-24-14 11:18 AM
    Thanks, I'll do the same. I'm still waiting on the 29th, I'll call in after then.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 02:09 PM
    What is the peevalioush crew? Why did they start it up?

Posted via CB10
    Look in the ultimate waiting room. Many strange people in there. However, Passport Is amazing. So are leaked "blitzed" OS

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.0.908/STA 100-3 10.3.1.938
    10-24-14 08:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    I never received tracking information. Called FedEx and knew it was coming. Received mine Tuesday - fabulous!

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.0.908/STA 100-3 10.3.1.938
    10-24-14 08:06 PM
    I never received tracking information. Called FedEx and knew it was coming. Received mine Tuesday - fabulous!

What date did you order yours?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:14 PM
    Anybody receive a shipping notification this week? I'm still patiently waiting for Nov 3rd, however I ended up buying another passport online.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 10:24 PM
    I contacted DR and they gave me the Nov date as well. Will wait it out till next week.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 12:35 AM
    Got this e-mail today....

Dear JoJetSki
    Thank you for your recent BlackBerry Passport order dated 17/10/2014. We can confirm for you that BlackBerry Passport back orders will start shipping by Tuesday, November 4th. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information once your BlackBerry Passport ships.

Sincerely,
    ShopBlackBerry
    Just got this e-mail...

Dear JoJetSki,

Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US on October 17, 2014. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Of course that means the fedex label was created so hopefully by the end of the day I can look up a delivery estimate....
    10-29-14 02:35 PM
291 ... 9101112