Bbjdog, that is funniest circumstantial comment I've read in a while. Nice work.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 12:32 PM
    you are probably a US order, correct? seems like they got a batch of Canada Passports... Still awaiting the US side - you dont want the canadian passports anyway (they are all defective) so dont worry, ours are coming soon

ps, before somebody gets offended, i am obviously joking...
    What's wrong with our passports, just because they say A in front of it, doesn't mean they are defective. A!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 12:36 PM
    Are you sure you're Canadian?? Us Canucks say, "Eh!" and "Eh?", not "A!" Only Fonzie says, "AAAAAA!" LOL
    Last edited by SharonRD; 10-16-14 at 01:32 PM.
    bungaboy and Z10POWERHOUSE like this.
    10-16-14 12:50 PM
    I think am the last order ever placed!

93335xxxx

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05
    10-16-14 12:55 PM
    They are not different at all. Why do people keep saying this? I posted a picture of my US bought Passport's box. Clearly marked for sale in either country.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but I doubt the phones destined for USA would also have French on the box. Spanish, maybe, but not French. Wasn't yours destined for the GWN?
    10-16-14 12:59 PM
    They are not different at all. Why do people keep saying this? I posted a picture of my US bought Passport's box. Clearly marked for sale in either country.

Posted via CB10
    If you had tracking for it, can you see where it shipped from?
    Last edited by robsteve; 10-16-14 at 01:27 PM.
    10-16-14 01:01 PM
    What's wrong with our passports, just because they say A in front of it, doesn't mean they are defective. A!

Posted via CB10

hahahahaha... A!!!
    10-16-14 01:17 PM
    f you had tracking for it, can you see where it shipped from?
    I got this from amazon three weeks ago (got lucky!)

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 01:20 PM
    Yes, but I doubt the phones destined for USA would also have French on the box. Spanish, maybe, but not French. Wasn't yours destined for the GWN?
    Mine was for the US. Or atleast whatever amazon.com was shipping out.

I find lots of products sold in the US nowadays include french/english packaging. Makes sense if you want to target both US and Canada.

As for Spanish,.. only the ones targeted to those "certain demographic and socio-economic groups." (not BlackBerry... lol)

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 01:24 PM
    I got this from amazon three weeks ago (got lucky!)

Posted via CB10
    Then it didn't come from any of the Digital River shipping centres.
    10-16-14 01:29 PM
    Well I an from Canada, ordered VIP Oct 3rd, 93159 and no confirmation of shipping. Many calls and emails to DR but no definitive answer when I might see mine. I don't think Canada is getting preferential treatment more are the filling orders in the order purchases were made. At least from my order at least.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 01:38 PM
    Then it didn't come from any of the Digital River shipping centres.
    Yes of course, but the point is that the package being distributed to the US is also marked for sale in Canada. So the idea that there are different "versions" and that DR only has Canadian ones to ship, is not valid.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 01:44 PM
    Yes of course, but the point is that the package being distributed to the US is also marked for sale in Canada. So the idea that there are different "versions" and that DR only has Canadian ones to ship, is not valid.

Posted via CB10
    The point I was trying to make in earlier posts, but I can't confirm is that the Canadian orders may be coming from a different distribution center because of the customs paperwork. I forget the term for it, but it is a bonded warehouse where the shipments are consolidated and then sent over the border at once. If it works this way, that warehouse may have just got a shipment and this is why the Canadian orders are filling.

Amazon has a similar system, I think in the USA near Vancouver. Ebay has something similar too, where the US seller ships it to an eBay warehouse and eBay then ships it across the border, dealing with all the customs and taxes.
    AnimalPak200 and bungaboy like this.
    10-16-14 01:47 PM
    Why are your order numbers so large. Mine starts with 9015....

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 01:49 PM
    Can't we all just get a long, I know some of us are frustrated still waiting. But they are being shipped, you may get a shipping notice tomorrow or next week. Lets hope for the best.
    anon(2026370) likes this.
    10-16-14 01:54 PM
    Did anyone buy their passport from the US blackberry site and have it shipped to Canada? Did you have to pay duties + taxes? I didn't so i'm a little surprised; just curious to see if someone did have to pay
    10-16-14 01:58 PM
    Finally! Digital River Shipping Confirmation just Received!-tracking.png
    spike12 likes this.
    10-16-14 02:01 PM
    The point I was trying to make in earlier posts, but I can't confirm is that the Canadian orders may be coming from a different distribution center because of the customs paperwork. I forget the term for it, but it is a bonded warehouse where the shipments are consolidated and then sent over the border at once. If it works this way, that warehouse may have just got a shipment and this is why the Canadian orders are filling.

Amazon has a similar system, I think in the USA near Vancouver. Ebay has something similar too, where the US seller ships it to an eBay warehouse and eBay then ships it across the border, dealing with all the customs and taxes.
    That definitely sounds like a plausible explanation. Same boxed version, but different logistics route.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 02:09 PM
    I think am the last order ever placed!

93335xxxx

Nope. Sad face 93338xxxx

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on STA 100-3 10.3.1.632
    10-16-14 02:18 PM
    Nope. Sad face 93338xxxx

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on STA 100-3 10.3.1.632
    I guess ur also VIP right, the regular ran out of stock by then!

10-16-14 02:29 PM
    Did anyone buy their passport from the US blackberry site and have it shipped to Canada? Did you have to pay duties + taxes? I didn't so i'm a little surprised; just curious to see if someone did have to pay
    I bought from the US and being shipped to Canada. There is no duties but I got charged taxes based on my province and had to pay the taxes in US dollars as well.
    kingz23 likes this.
    10-16-14 02:41 PM
    Mine was for the US. Or atleast whatever amazon.com was shipping out.

I find lots of products sold in the US nowadays include french/english packaging. Makes sense if you want to target both US and Canada.

As for Spanish,.. only the ones targeted to those "certain demographic and socio-economic groups." (not BlackBerry... lol)

Posted via CB10
    That's pretty racist what does a targeted BlackBerry consumer look like?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 02:52 PM
    That's pretty racist what does a targeted BlackBerry consumer look like?

Posted via CB10
    Hahahaha... I was just kidding obviously. I'm Hispanic myself, and readily admit that, at least in the US,.. we are not exactly at the top of the our game except when it comes to multiplying (and I don't mean in math).

But if you're wondering what types of products are consistently labeled in Spanish and English: cheaper personal care items, baby products, toys, cheaper food products (except for specifically Hispanic items, which are labeled just in Spanish), landscaping products, prepaid phones and plans, etc.

Not racist,.. just observant.

Posted via CB10
    crishelling likes this.
    10-16-14 03:06 PM
    Glad to hear that you will get the passport soon haha

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 03:10 PM
    Are you sure you're Canadian?? Us Canucks say, "Eh!" and "Eh?", not "A!" Only Fonzie says, "AAAAAA!" LOL
    Funny A Eh

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 03:14 PM
291 ... 56789 ...