Well, after many years of off and on use, I listed my beloved passport to sell. This is the 9th or 10th time I've thought about it, even going so far as making a listing a few times, but I always stopped short of selling it. Every time I would turn it on to reset it, I would get to playing around with it and remember the superior keyboard, seamless UI and funky look and feel and would just end up using it for a month as the daily driver. Like a lot of folks here, I long for the day of a passport with android, but we all know the odds of that. Nothing really of note to add here I guess, just a little melancholy about the whole thing. I use a keyone right now and its fine. Gonna miss that big square box of awesome sauce
    Bravestar79 likes this.
    01-18-19 01:34 AM
    Hope it goes to a good home ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    01-18-19 05:15 AM
    A big step one has to say! I am not there yet. I had about the same problem to let my Nokia 808 go. In the end I did it, just to stumble into BB10 and another dying OS. However I must say that it will be harder to leave BB10 and my Passports and z30.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-19 06:36 AM
    Are you selling on Ebay, if I may ask?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-19 10:24 AM
    Yes on ebay, sorry I abandoned the thread right after posting lol
    01-19-19 03:55 AM
    Well, after many years of off and on use, I listed my beloved passport to sell. This is the 9th or 10th time I've thought about it, even going so far as making a listing a few times, but I always stopped short of selling it. Every time I would turn it on to reset it, I would get to playing around with it and remember the superior keyboard, seamless UI and funky look and feel and would just end up using it for a month as the daily driver. Like a lot of folks here, I long for the day of a passport with android, but we all know the odds of that. Nothing really of note to add here I guess, just a little melancholy about the whole thing. I use a keyone right now and its fine. Gonna miss that big square box of awesome sauce
    I owned the OG passport and the silver and I loved them but like many had to leave to greener pastures..have a key 2 Le now but I will always remember my years with my beloved passport!
    01-19-19 11:22 PM
    I can't part with perfectly functioning OG Passport nor with my Priv with des USB-c ...silly me
    01-20-19 02:32 PM