I am trying to help my husband fix his Blackberry Passport. Last night he was trying to go into his calendar when the loading circle appeared on the calendar icon then faded so he turned off and restarted the phone with the power button. When the phone turned back on it was stuck with the blue circle complete screen with the message " finalising device setup". Nothing happens nothing changes and it has been frozen in this mode since last evening. I tried the whole hold the volume up and down buttons together and the phone turned off and when I turned it back on again it resumed the same finalising device setup thing again. Any help would be appreciated. Meg
    06-05-17 11:41 PM
    I guess you will have to reload the OS with BlackBerry Link or by using an autoloader.
    06-05-17 11:43 PM
    thanks for reply. ok I've tried autoloader and his laptop wouldn't run it saying program not compatible, he has windows 10. Downloading blackberry link now, hopefully this works. thanks.
    06-06-17 12:00 AM
    Well that seems odd!
    I recently twice used autoloader on my win 10 PC (first one for updating to and second time I had phone getting hot issue and solved it with an autoloader) BTW check you have latest update and have installed. NET frameworks!
    Ps. I just remembered that you may get warning from windows that nagging about program publisher, just ignore it and hit the run any way button!
    Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 08:56 AM