Hi everyone,

I have moved from the passport Silver to the keyone and I'm trying to get all of my files, documents pics and music to the new device.

For some reason link won't recognize the silver and requests a reload (which will also wipe the device). Therefore I don't think I can use that program.

When open on my computer, blend won't allow the migration from the program to a folder on my desktop.

Any feedback or tips are greatly appreciated.

Posted with a Passport SE for Productivity
    10-01-17 04:19 PM
    Hi everyone,

I have moved from the passport Silver to the keyone and I'm trying to get all of my files, documents pics and music to the new device.

For some reason link won't recognize the silver and requests a reload (which will also wipe the device). Therefore I don't think I can use that program.

When open on my computer, blend won't allow the migration from the program to a folder on my desktop.

im sorry to hear that, you cant. they are different device. you will be able to switch it becaused you had blackberryOS and blackberry10. how about keyone, it is android phone. no so on

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 05:32 PM
    Hi everyone,

You have 2 options. Use the content transfer App. Download it on your passport and it's preloaded on your KEYone. Other option is to just transfer your files via USB file transfer on to a file on your pc then drag and drop then via USB file transfer onto your KEYone.
    10-01-17 05:47 PM
    Or use the app "Dukto". With this you can transfer very easily all sorts of files.

Try it .

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 12:33 AM