On Day 2 and other than not being able to type because of my thumb injury, I love it. Takes some getting used to holding it differently and the fear of dropping it as the flip case is not yet available, just a few issues:

1. I read in forums/blogs that the work perimeter would now have a camera app so pictures can be saved there. That doesn't seem to be a feature on 10.3.0.1418.
    2. Blackberry Assistant - even if in the work perimeter and I say create an email, it sends from my personal email and I have to change it each time. How do you tell the BA that I want to use the work side?
    3. Zooming out when cropping - in BBM and editing pictures for say the wallpaper, how do you zoom out so you can get more of the image within the cropped area?
    4. Calendar - when I click W the weekly view looks great, but then when I click on M for Monthly, The majority of the screen is taken up by today and the month is squeezed up the top. I have to click the drop down by Week 42 so that the whole month shows. From Monthly view, you can't type T for today which is supposed to be a shortcut.
    5. Out of Office - I also read that we would have the option of 2 different OofO replies like Outlook does (Internal and External) but that feature doesn't seem to be available either.
    6. HDMI - I already have a micro HDMI cable connected to my TV that works with my Q10 and Z30. There is only a USB on the Passport so I have to buy another cable? What if I also need to charge it?
    Last edited by luvsql; 10-18-14 at 03:00 PM.
    10-18-14 01:25 PM
    For the HDMI problem, buy a slimport adapter. This will allow you to connect your passport to your TV and charge it at the same time.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport!
    10-18-14 05:48 PM
    For the BB assistant issue, if you have 2 email accounts, you have to go into Accounts and click on the Defaults button. Make the work email the default adn BB Assistant will use that for everything. Got confirmation that the work perimeter camera was dropped and the Int/Ext also not available.
    10-21-14 10:59 AM
    I too am wondering about the internal and external out-of-office replies. Should we have not had this option available? Is it reserved for 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 11:13 AM
    #3 they took that feature away for bb10, we're all complaining about it. I've gotten around it by using wallpaper changer hd for my wallpapers
    10-21-14 12:59 PM