I am starting to regret giving my Passport to my kid, who uses it to BBM me over WiFi and for email, music and video.

I may need to pick up another one!

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    This is high praise for the Passport indeed!
    02-02-20 08:08 AM
    Got another Passport via Ebay, in brilliant condition, like new, seems hardly used
    All setup now, loving it
    If you want a phone with a keyboard...the Passport really is the best ,
    Doing long emails is a pleasure....great work phone

It's good to be back.....again

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and truth4u like this.
    02-02-20 01:45 PM
    Before wiping my Passport and dealing with all the glitches I could not stay on it and would always go back to my Oneplus. Now that I have Fennec 68.3 and other work arounds in place I can't stay on my Oneplus and am always using my Passport as a daily. Looks and feels better and I just plainly enjoy it more then any other phone. I think a lot comes from the joy I get from Hammering on my keyboard

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    Could you please remind/guide me to what Instagram app I can download and use? Just tried what I have, iGrann,and I am not that happy with it...
    02-02-20 02:06 PM
    Could you please remind/guide me to what Instagram app I can download and use? Just tried what I have, iGrann,and I am not that happy with it...
    I use i10 for browsing (works for multiple photos in a post where iGrann does not) sharing to other apps and downloading photos to device. Some functions are broken but it is free and still works ok. I also bookmarked instagram logged-in, in the Fennec browser and that works for everything but uploading video. At least I wasn't able to.
    Found links online to download any photos or video also so there's always a way. Really all you need is the bookmark in Fennec but if you want notifications you will need i10 or iGrann.

I have to say I know the whole story about Nemory but I purchased his Web wrapper of Facebook Messenger and other then no calls or video calls it works flawlessly so I am considering purchasing the instagram app and trying it out. $10 Canadian so I guess I will have to skip a couple trips to Starbucks lol. If Nemory wants to gather my information for Facebook or instagram then he can kill himself with boredom

saint300 likes this.
    02-02-20 03:06 PM
    put the red passport up on eBay due to a car repair that came up. best of luck bidding to you all!
    02-02-20 03:46 PM
    I use i10 for browsing (works for multiple photos in a post where iGrann does not) sharing to other apps and downloading photos to device. Some functions are broken but it is free and still works ok. I also bookmarked instagram logged-in, in the Fennec browser and that works for everything but uploading video. At least I wasn't able to.
    Found links online to download any photos or video also so there's always a way. Really all you need is the bookmark in Fennec but if you want notifications you will need i10 or iGrann.

I have to say I know the whole story about Nemory but I purchased his Web wrapper of Facebook Messenger and other then no calls or video calls it works flawlessly so I am considering purchasing the instagram app and trying it out. $10 Canadian so I guess I will have to skip a couple trips to Starbucks lol. If Nemory wants to gather my information for Facebook or instagram then he can kill himself with boredom

I got a couple of apps via Nemory including instragram and his twitter app
    They seem to work well, certainly better than other options I looked at....as far as information gathering, that's what Google does every day....

Posted via CB10
    02-02-20 04:12 PM
    I never saw a Passport in real life I am sure I would have loved it back in the day!
    I gaurd mine with my life, everything they've done since they teamed up with Gew-Gul I find hugely suspecy
    02-02-20 05:25 PM
    I got a couple of apps via Nemory including instragram and his twitter app
    They seem to work well, certainly better than other options I looked at....as far as information gathering, that's what Google does every day....

Posted via CB10
    Wonder how that is? I just purchased the instagram app from Nemory and he had assured me that it worked 100%. After purchase, the app Sent to me did not work at all. I msg'd him and he replied that it doesn't work anymore. A matter of two days difference in replies. So I wonder how this app is working for you?

I was later sent a link to i10 Lite in the Blackberry World store and that is just trash junk! I bought this because you said it works well. Also that crappy app i10 Lite offers upgrades to the very app I purchased that turns out doesn't work at all lol.

I filed a report with paypal and I have email conversations to back all of it up so I expect they will get my money back.

Last edited by The_Passporter; 02-05-20 at 06:18 AM.
    02-02-20 06:36 PM
    I am sorry they didn't work for you. I have three of his apps

Inst10, which I had before on my last Passport, Link10 the same

The new one was Twittly, his version of Twitter, I also paid by Paypal, took 20mins and it worked alright

Can send you pictures of the apps working if that helps....

Let me say, I am in the UK, don't know Nemory, at all,

Hope you get money back via PayPal, won't mention the guy on here ever again .

Was only trying to help...

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-03-20 12:07 AM
    I am sorry they didn't work for you. I have three of his apps

Inst10, which I had before on my last Passport, Link10 the same

The new one was Twittly, his version of Twitter, I also paid by Paypal, took 20mins and it worked alright

Can send you pictures of the apps working if that helps....

Let me say, I am in the UK, don't know Nemory, at all,

Hope you get money back via PayPal, won't mention the guy on here ever again .

Was only trying to help...

Posted via CB10
    I got a little worked up and don't worry about it. I think I misunderstood which app you were referring to exactly and I was heated as I got scammed lol. Even though I was ok with risking the $10 CND I was still annoyed at his deception. I am sure I will get my money back through PayPal as I've managed before.
    Thing is the Facebook Messenger app works so well I was not that worried about the Instagram. I will be making sure everyone knows this scam.
    02-03-20 12:27 AM
    Thanks for coming back so quick, I am sure you will get your money back, Paypal are good at looking after consumer rights
    I will keep the apps I have and just hope they keep working

Cheers

Simon

Posted via CB10
    02-03-20 12:40 AM

Thanks for this! So, I bookmarked the log-in page on Fennec and see how it goes! Having said that, I am not a regular user so all should be well!
    02-03-20 08:52 AM
    I got a little worked up and don't worry about it. I think I misunderstood which app you were referring to exactly and I was heated as I got scammed lol. Even though I was ok with risking the $10 CND I was still annoyed at his deception. I am sure I will get my money back through PayPal as I've managed before.
    Thing is the Facebook Messenger app works so well I was not that worried about the Instagram. I will be making sure everyone knows this scam.
    You must have gone into this with your eyes open, you only have to take a look at TrumpetTiger s posts to see what a shark this guy is.

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    02-03-20 10:26 AM
    You must have gone into this with your eyes open, you only have to take a look at TrumpetTiger s posts to see what a shark this guy is.

Yes I did. Like I said I just got worked up which is understandable I think. It was the last tweak I wanted fixed but I can settle with my current instagram setup as is with i10 combined with a bookmark in Fennec browser.
    02-03-20 10:48 AM

Yes I did. Like I said I just got worked up which is understandable I think. It was the last tweak I wanted fixed but I can settle with my current instagram setup as is with i10 combined with a bookmark in Fennec browser.
    Eyes wide open?!? Earlier in thread, Passporter sounds like Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut
    02-03-20 10:59 AM
    Eyes wide open?!? Earlier in thread, Passporter sounds like Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut
    I often like to find out for myself then trust the word of others and I am glad I did purchase Nemory's Facebook Messenger and do recommend it still.
    If I trust other implicitly then I would never discover new things. I discovered his Instagram does not work and is scamming on that one.
    Tom Cruise doesn't live in a bubble
    02-03-20 11:09 AM
    I often like to find out for myself then trust the word of others and I am glad I did purchase Nemory's Facebook Messenger and do recommend it still.
    If I trust other implicitly then I would never discover new things. I discovered his Instagram does not work and is scamming on that one.
    Tom Cruise doesn't live in a bubble
    Did ya see the movie?
    02-03-20 11:11 AM
    Did ya see the movie?
    I was his stunt-double
    02-03-20 11:24 AM
    Hoping to have this white beast soon if all goes as planned. The few, the brave, who's carrying a Passport in 2020?-24_59.png.png
    02-04-20 09:36 PM
    Hello
    Where and how did you replace the passport battery? I recently bought the unihertz titan and have decided to use my passport but the battery may be in need of replacement also! Thanks!!
    Chuck
    Hello chuck, I am sorry if in the turmoil your post got overlooked. I think you can find a battery fairly easily from a reputable seller either on Ebay or Amazon without much trouble. As for the link for "how to", this is the one I used. I would use a blow dryer to heat up the battery a bit before trying to pry off. It won't come out easily FYI. Have patience and keep pulling while holding the device carefully so not to cause too much pressure to one specific point of the screen or it could Crack. Have the proper tools also. You can find and order those as well.
    Hope your project goes well.

02-05-20 07:01 AM
    Hoping to have this white beast soon if all goes as planned. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	%24_59.PNG.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	447598
    Awesome!!!
    02-05-20 08:12 AM
    Awesome!!!
    Makes life easier when two Passports are setup the same and one needs to be wiped and redone or repaired. Don't skip a beat

02-05-20 09:06 AM
    Makes life easier when two Passports are setup the same and one needs to be wiped and redone or repaired. Don't skip a beat

Exactly! That's why I already have the SE and the OG!! Only thing is, I would really like to get that Red also!! At the same time, the White version is a very, very beautiful device as well! I saw somewhere a picture where the screen and the keyboard were lit and and it was awesome!
    The_Passporter and elfabio80 like this.
    02-05-20 09:15 AM
    02-05-20 09:19 AM
    Hoping to have this white beast soon if all goes as planned. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	%24_59.PNG.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	447598
    I have the white one, along with the OG, the red and the AT&T variant. The white one is my favorite. You won't be disappointed. It's sleek and eye catching, especially when the keys are lit up.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter and saint300 like this.
    02-05-20 12:42 PM
416 ... 678910 ...