Be care full with that I think that AT&T version does not have as many radio bands as the Canadian or international square-pants models

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    The AT&T version is optimized for AT&T in USA primarily and for it’s carrier partners internationally. The other difference is that I believe AT&T version supports wireless charging.
    01-25-20 09:21 AM
    Be care full with that I think that AT&T version does not have as many radio bands as the Canadian or international square-pants models

Not an issue for me. I would only be getting it for my collection (to admire and fondle) and not for daily use.

Nowadays, my ability to rock a BB10 device as a daily driver exists only in my dreams
    01-25-20 10:39 AM
    I actually miss my OG Passport. I liked the look of the square corners over the rounded, but I guess this one is slightly more comfortable to hold. The AT&T Passports tend to be cheaper on ebay so I grabbed one when I found a good deal.
    01-25-20 02:48 PM
    i thought my time with Blackberry was over ...sold my last Passport along with a set of great cases only 2 months ago ...
    God dammit I have just bought another ...
    this time only for work emails etc ...nothing beats it...
    Best BlackBerry ever in my humble opinion
    The_Passporter likes this.
    01-25-20 04:14 PM
    Primarily carry an iphone 11 pro for work, but always have had a blackberry classic as my primary. Thought I would get with the times and get a key 2. Long story short wasn't what I had hoped it to be and I returned it and used the money to buy a new red passport...... Man do I wish I would have got a passport years ago. Especially with being to add google apps off yalp there's no desire to use my iphone anymore.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-25-20 09:05 PM
    no one seamed to answer the question about streaming on his passport. I would look for an old apk of soudcloud that runs android 4.3 or earlier and install it to see if it still works. I loved my passport for four years but decided it was time to retire it for a KeyOne. I am surprised how much I like the KeyOne, and now, how strangely big the passport feels.
    01-26-20 10:21 AM
    no one seamed to answer the question about streaming on his passport. I would look for an old apk of soudcloud that runs android 4.3 or earlier and install it to see if it still works. I loved my passport for four years but decided it was time to retire it for a KeyOne. I am surprised how much I like the KeyOne, and now, how strangely big the passport feels.
    I stream SoundCloud in the stock browser and it works flawlessly. Save Playlists I like as a bookmark with "soundcloud" as a TAG. Keeps them easily organized and accessible. Recently I found a link to download the playlists so that when I don't have wifi I can still have my favorite music in my pocket.

Work arounds non-stop and loving it!

01-26-20 11:49 AM
    Here I am, love the device, does exactly what I require. It has a wonderful rear camera. I use my Passport natively with BB10 only.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-26-20 12:38 PM
    I still use my Passport every night to watch Star Trek TNG episodes before I fall asleep. The square screen is perfect for 90's TV shows aspect ratio.
    01-26-20 02:39 PM
    I also love the title. I "carry" mine with both hands!
    01-26-20 03:06 PM
    Here I am, love the device, does exactly what I require. It has a wonderful rear camera. I use my Passport natively with BB10 only.
    me too .... I adore the passport. Already since 2014 :-)

I see you can shorter .
    Love your review

Posted via CB10
    01-26-20 03:22 PM
    Love your review

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate your feedback but you are also welcome to express your thoughts in the actual topic where the review is located.
    01-26-20 03:33 PM
    Which one is my daily driver? Hint: It's the black one.

The few, the brave, who's carrying a Passport in 2020?-img_2839.jpg
    01-27-20 11:00 AM
    Thought it was a new year and appropriate to start a new thread. I know it may be similar to the 2019 version but I thought I'd keep it relevant for newcomers. Wouldn't want them to think it's then end right?
    Anyway I finally had wiped my Passport and figured out all my necessary work arounds to make it my daily driver again. I figured we have only so much time left to enjoy our relics before too much time passes and things really go awry, so I am busting out my tuxedo dressed Spongbob phone to enjoy its beautiful keyboard, screen for better reading, speakers for music in the shower, numerous built in setting like profiles that make life easier and my most favorite (true Blackberry feature) the Play/Pause/stop button on the side between volumes.
    The Passport is quite the amazing phone, actually the best phone by far I have ever used at age 48.
    Here's to another go with my well dress companion

Supa-Staaaaaaaah! Rock on my friend!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-20 11:39 AM
    Which one is my daily driver? Hint: It's the black one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2839.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	447460
    Hahaha! Very Nice! I bet it is the best spec'd, largest in size and sporting a World Class Capacitive PKB! Am I right?

Posted via my Passport
    01-27-20 05:42 PM
    This gem came in the mail today. All in the original packaging!
    Attached Thumbnails The few, the brave, who's carrying a Passport in 2020?-55.jpg  
    01-27-20 07:23 PM
    OMG! I love that!

01-27-20 07:45 PM
    Nice!

Posted via my Passport
    01-27-20 07:46 PM
    No Key 3 so nothing is pushing me. I am still playing around with a Key 1 and its my only droid device. I bought it for research and it may never see a sim card.

I sold off one of my SE PP so now just have one and the white one as a backup. You can have a 2017 ASUS transformer with Windows 10. If you feel the need for more power that is easy to take anywhere. No need to bring a droid. There is no need to be connected to google spy services that know when I am walking, inside or outside of my car. I think I am at 3 years with my SE and support continues : )
    zJill likes this.
    01-27-20 07:58 PM
    I see one of these for sale @$350
    Just curious what you paid? If you don't mind disclosing that is.

01-27-20 08:13 PM
    I see one of these for sale @$350
    Just curious what you paid? If you don't mind disclosing that is.

For sure, found it on swappa for roughly 280 US plus tax. It's crazy the phone is mint and none of the accessories have been opened.
    01-27-20 08:35 PM
    I'm super jelly! I need to check out swppa. Have never tried it. I need that red passport!
    01-27-20 08:44 PM
    I'm super jelly! I need to check out swppa. Have never tried it. I need that red passport!
    The pass_porter may have some leads, this was the only one I've found since I started looking for a red edition.
    saint300 likes this.
    01-27-20 08:48 PM
    For sure, found it on swappa for roughly 280 US plus tax. It's crazy the phone is mint and none of the accessories have been opened.
    I also haven't heard of swappa. Appreciate the tip and congrats on that beauty

01-27-20 08:49 PM
    Here's my beauty:
    The few, the brave, who's carrying a Passport in 2020?-img_20200106_1815209.jpg
    01-27-20 09:07 PM
416 ... 34567 ...