What a timely post! I dropped my Keyone yesterday and the screen popped out and shattered. I ordered a replacement screen to be delivered today. in the meantime I fired up the passport popped in the sim and have been enjoying my passport for 2 days. Brought back great memories! I'm still impressed with the screen and speakers. Hammering out emails and texts like a pro. I'll fix my Keyone tonight and use it tomorrow. I'll never get rid of my OG passport. Just perfect for times like this.
    Where did you order your new screen from? How did it turn out?
    07-24-20 07:41 AM
    Got my first BlackBerry Passport in 2020! I feel like a secret agent with some highly classified hardware!
    You certainly don’t see many in the wild.

Enjoy
    CrystalDunes likes this.
    07-24-20 11:15 AM
    Since i use my PP as my primairy device.
    Never had so many compliments about my Phone.
    PP black edition. ( i like it over the silver edition)
    Even People ask me if this is one of the newest flagships.
    i tell them Its 6 years old, At first they don't Believe it.
    Everyone likes the square screen and the physical keybord.
    I even had to find one for a friend of mine.
    Hé Will gets his passport in a few days.
    Even found a local supplier ( Netherlands) Who can deliver a New battery.
    As mine Just lasts for only 1 Day now.
    Has a few weeks of delivery but i can wait.

For me personal.
    The best keybord experience on any Phone ever.
    Even after 6 years can still have almost a whole Day on one charge.
    (and i use it a lot during the Day. )

Downsides.
    -i don't trust it to use for banking.
    -not waterproof
    -camera outdated compairing to my iphone.
    -a local dutch app can't be used without Google Services.
    And i don't like companies like Google and other identity / privacy mining company's
    Fot now those are No deal breakers for me.
    The blackberry Hub is such a reliëf.
    And i got the signal app working.

Don't know how long it's gonna last but for physical keyboard i only See the titan as an option for a newer device.
    But then it needs to be supporter by lineageos'
    Before i trust it.

Posted via CB10
    0Mark de Vries0 likes this.
    07-24-20 05:56 PM
    No Key 3 so nothing is pushing me. I am still playing around with a Key 1 and its my only droid device. I bought it for research and it may never see a sim card.

I sold off one of my SE PP so now just have one and the white one as a backup. You can have a 2017 ASUS transformer with Windows 10. If you feel the need for more power that is easy to take anywhere. No need to bring a droid. There is no need to be connected to google spy services that know when I am walking, inside or outside of my car. I think I am at 3 years with my SE and support continues : )
    Same here, the Keyone is just for 'here and there'...it gets a SIM card maybe every six months....i wish I had a SE Passport though!

Posted on my Powerful Passport
    07-24-20 09:37 PM
    Hi!

Nowhere without my BB Passport! Just returned from beer drinking trip trip to Berlin. Used Passport with maps.me software to navigate arround.
    BTW maps.me is an excellent piece of mapping/navigation software with ability to download maps and use them offline, routing and so on and it works just fine on Passport.

The few, the brave, who's carrying a Passport in 2020?-pp.jpg
    07-25-20 03:36 AM
    Hii have bbpp black. From where I can buy a new silver edition. From pakistan

Posted via CB10
    07-26-20 05:17 PM
    From where I can buy brand new

Posted via CB10
    07-26-20 05:19 PM
    Hii have bbpp black. From where I can buy a new silver edition. From pakistan

Posted via CB10
    New in box (NIB) five (5) year old Passport SE (as in last manufactured over 4 years ago) for sale now?

Good luck with that. I’m sure somebody might have one but I’m sure the price wouldn’t be worth it unless you’re rich...
    07-26-20 05:28 PM
    Lol, just like me.
    08-08-20 04:39 AM
    Sold my Titan and bought a new Passport! I absolutely loved my passports of the past I had them all but the white was my favorite! I have the android apps don't really work but love to use this and it's my daily driver along with a work issued iphone.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-20 03:20 PM
    not a passport user myself, (I myself use a classic and that itself is just a tad bit to big for me) but I do have a buddy who does use a passport and apparently he loves it, he says it is easy to navigate and perfect size for reading comics and all out a very nifty tool for every spec point! I just don't see it being easy to hold around in a pocket or typing wise seeing that the keyboard has the space bar morphed in with the bottom row of keys, but otherwise I do see the passport as being an amazing phone! I wish I was able to get my hands on one to try out but I lack the money and will power to do so. plus I have small hands.
    08-08-20 05:28 PM
    Me!

I read books and comics, listening to music, and chat on bbm

It suits me well

Posted via CB10
    08-08-20 11:15 PM
    not a passport user myself, (I myself use a classic and that itself is just a tad bit to big for me) but I do have a buddy who does use a passport and apparently he loves it, he says it is easy to navigate and perfect size for reading comics and all out a very nifty tool for every spec point! I just don't see it being easy to hold around in a pocket or typing wise seeing that the keyboard has the space bar morphed in with the bottom row of keys, but otherwise I do see the passport as being an amazing phone! I wish I was able to get my hands on one to try out but I lack the money and will power to do so. plus I have small hands.
    If the Classic is a tad too big for you, you’d have a nightmare with the Passport.

I always felt the Classic was a perfect size, the Passport always felt awkward when I used it as a phone, I know that’s unusual and people don’t actually use mobile phones as phones anymore but that’s just me!
    08-10-20 07:45 AM
    I have an AT&T Passport as well as a Passport SE (I also have a Classic and Z30). I was using the SE as my daily driver, but recently went back to the AT&T PP. I've been carrying the Classic for a few days as a sidekick to the PP. I actually like the Classic keyboard / toolbar combo. Reminds me of my older BB phones.

I get a lot of looks using a PP. Especially the SE. Several people asked if it was a flask! lol

I use the PP as my daily driver because it just works...or rather it works how I work. I'm not big on apps (I'm one of those weird people that use my cellphone mostly as a phone, along with texts and email) so I don't miss any. I just got tired of Apple and Android.
    truth4u likes this.
    08-18-20 07:53 PM
    still enjoying the Passport. And a KeyOne BE to support.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-19-20 04:26 AM
    I have an AT&T Passport as well as a Passport SE (I also have a Classic and Z30). I was using the SE as my daily driver, but recently went back to the AT&T PP. I've been carrying the Classic for a few days as a sidekick to the PP. I actually like the Classic keyboard / toolbar combo. Reminds me of my older BB phones.

I get a lot of looks using a PP. Especially the SE. Several people asked if it was a flask! lol

I use the PP as my daily driver because it just works...or rather it works how I work. I'm not big on apps (I'm one of those weird people that use my cellphone mostly as a phone, along with texts and email) so I don't miss any. I just got tired of Apple and Android.
    Welcome to Crackberry and what? You use your mobile phone as a phone?? Well you’re as unusual as me around here.

You need to take some lessons on how to use a phone I think, if you find anyone who has a class, let me know and I’ll join you. lol.
    08-20-20 08:34 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry and what? You use your mobile phone as a phone?? Well you’re as unusual as me around here.

You need to take some lessons on how to use a phone I think, if you find anyone who has a class, let me know and I’ll join you. lol.
    Yeah, my kids and co-workers seem to think I need lessons on what a real phone is. lol

I had to go back to my PP SE due to my AT&T PP having camera issues (apparently). I love my PP and BB10.

If I come across anyone teaching a class I'll let you know. Maybe we should start our own class. lol
    08-22-20 05:13 PM
    I am using my passport priv and sometimes my keyone. My Favorit is the passport followed ny the priv. The keyone seems Not to be my Personal friend. I dont like the plastic keys

Posted via CB10
    09-03-20 03:12 PM
    Hello, I have Blacberry Passport black I am from Poland, I greet everyone
    09-04-20 09:02 AM
    I'm using Passport and Key2.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-20 10:17 PM
    I'm using Passport and Key2.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-20 10:22 PM
    My daily driver is Classic because it is perfect size. I also have a PP SE, it had been giving me best experience but too big to put in pocket. For app and mordern task, I am using Thinkpad laptop.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-20 08:26 PM
    I have ALWAYS a BB as a business phone. As all have said it just works. I travel a lot and while in transit I can really knock out emails without distraction. I recently switched to the PP SE from the Classic. I was very apprehensive. It was okay at first but now I can't stop. My personal cell is an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have my email on that as well but for redundancy. In travel, people are very surprised to learn it's a BB and that its older. Def a great coversation starter. Being in the add agency world I cannot understand how I would manage communication via the iPhone alone. The PP is my Outlook mobile extention. And well...that bloody red light :P
    09-11-20 12:57 AM
    Hi, i have two passports, one SE and one black stuck azerty keyboard, i'm very happy with the qwerty SE, but i have little problem's to run many Android apps with google play service....

Posted via CB10
    09-11-20 02:45 AM
    Hi, i have two passports, one SE and one black stuck azerty keyboard, i'm very happy with the qwerty SE, but i have little problem's to run many Android apps with google play service....

Posted via CB10
    Well it’s not really made for or meant to run Android based apps especially many at once. It was really meant to run BB10 native versions of apps. Too much Android will overheat and kill your hardware.
    09-11-20 02:05 PM
416 ... 1314151617