Screen size, keyboard, and the whole package!

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 10:34 AM
    Keyboard and the ability to resize the window and have the email text fit into the screen without having to scroll outside of the screen to read it. Works on Word Documents and PDF documents, too.
    01-01-16 06:07 PM
    Its shape!
    Favorite Passport feature?-bb-passport-se.jpg

  
    01-10-16 04:39 AM
    Se keyboard and the round bottom edges

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 08:44 AM
    SE = Super Exclusive (i hope it will stay the last BB producted for almost other 2 year)
    Every new day it is always more unique in the world, a miniPC-phone different from any other one:
    super harwdware and OS, double App environment, real multiwindows.
    Light years better than my old Galaxy Note 2
    01-10-16 03:02 PM
    The BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition appears to me to be referring to smartphones what Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man" is referring to human beings: a smartphone of perfect proportions.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 03:23 PM
    BlackBerry Passport SE

1-THE SPEAKER PHONE & MUSIC PLAYBACK! I've never heard a phone that projects sound like this bad ***!

2-THE HUGE SCREEN.

3-THE BATTERY LIFE. Untouchable I get two days+ easily.

4- THE BUILD QUALITY. This thing is built like a TANK....

5-THE KEYBOARD. Wow huge keys and perfect clicking it's a CURVE and bold mash up!!!

I just wish it ran Android. If it did it would be the ultimate. I've had my priv in for repair the last week and been using my SE Passport as my main phone and besides not having all my great apps and games I'm in no rush...

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 03:43 PM
    Screen size, touch keyboard, battery that lasts more than a day, being able to navigate text with a touch keyboard that's superior to navigating and editing texts via touch screen, design, and most importantly BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 05:18 PM
    The "Story Maker".
    I didn't even know what it was, until, I tried sending a short video of a project to the contractor paying for it.
    Story Maker took my video,added some stills taken at the same time, ADDED Music!, and effects, and put it altogether as a Blackberry Story, then asked if I'd like to convert it to external, which of course I did, so I can now show it...
    Has anyone else used, or even known about, this app?
    Yep! Traveled to NYC and documented my entire journey through photos on the plane. Landed, met up with friends for dinner. Show the video through Story Maker. iOS friends wanted the app ASAP but too bad..
    01-10-16 05:47 PM
    Too many to list...Hub, ease of typing, size of screen...just a great looking device.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 06:42 AM
    New Passport SE going on one month now! I would say Size, Capacitive Keyboard, Battery life and genuine interest from people about the device. I know that's more than one! If I had to pick one it would be Size/Design.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 11:46 AM
    Unique shape and easygoing navigation, great sound etc

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 07:39 AM
    Battery life & Screen... and of course BBOS10 :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 10:03 AM
    Battery life! Don't think I could ever get used to anything other than a square screen. Too bad other companies don't follow this trend. Keyboard is totally awesome! I like my colored notification lights, the Hub, and the BlackBerry 10 OS in general. Personally, I believe my Passport takes better photos than my iPhone, which is my secondary playmate. Long live the Passport!

Posted via CB10 via BlackBerry Passport
    01-22-16 06:04 PM
    Hub, battery life, speakers and, just how it looks!!

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 06:44 PM
    Love the wide screen. Makes reading work email a joy. Speakers are incredible. Learning that Android apps really drain the battery so need to make a few adjustments there. Coming from the 9800, then using iOS for a bit, the OS is just the best. I'm keeping this thing for a long time. Oh, and the file Mgr, along with link and blend make transferring files a breeze.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 07:21 PM
    Definitely the hub I couldn't live with out it. And the build quality is incredibly amazing!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 12:44 AM
    Definitely gotta be the sharp edges. I uses it to poke my colleagues.
    01-23-16 12:59 AM
    I like the screen size, keyboard shortcuts and 'Reader' mode too, which makes the whole package seem far more than just a Smartphone with a few apps. It is definitely a Fablet beccause my Lenovo tablet and laptop is pretty much redundant now (luckily didn't spend too much on them). The camera is also excellent quality provided you know how to focus properly. Battery life is good (unless you use a lot of games). I can literally phone, photograph, audio record, report and receive and send correspondence all on my little 1 x 1 device. Never did that before on my old BB phone.

I like least the phone operation, which I still find awkward unless on loud speaker. Also the voice recorder makes the file sizes much too big, which mean I need to compress them afterwards - a small but not overwhelming hassle. On my old BB phone, file sizes were always very small.
    MBrettH likes this.
    01-23-16 04:31 AM
    everything except the software!

posted via CB10 from Passport
    01-23-16 04:40 AM
    Having an actual FM radio is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    MBrettH likes this.
    01-24-16 08:42 AM
    Lovely keyboard and touch sensitive keyboard!

And really loud speakers

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 08:48 AM
    Passport has replaced my laptop so I could say it's perfect for workaholics to be productive at all times

Posted via my favorite Passport
    01-24-16 08:59 AM
    The screen and the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 06:57 PM
74 123