I bought pro version of fastube but on sign on page its stuck at connecting to your youtube account after I enter credentials. I have tried reinstalling app different wifi connections, tried on mobile data too,rebooting my phone. I also contacted to app support via mail 18 days ago and instantly got autogenerated mail (I guess) that I will be contacted within 24 hours along with ticket no but I have got no word from them since then.

Anyone can help me??

And btw its not like other pro feature not working. Like I can preload more than 5 videos which was restricted to 5 on free version.. it lets me login but forever stuck at connecting to youtube account.

Am I stuck with non working app without any support from developer?
    FasTube problem : stuck forever at connecting to youtube account.-img_20160210_060450.png

Posted via my awesome Passport
    02-09-16 06:35 PM
    At last after writing to fastube support I got reply back from them and was told steps.

Open YouTube in any browser-->Sign in with same Email id which you are using to sign in with FastTube-->Create My channel.
    Now sign in fastube..

Anyone in future needs solution.

Posted via my awesome Passport
    02-11-16 08:19 AM