Hi everybody, i would like to sell my silver passport as I no longer use it. Usually I sell on Ebay...what is a fair price for you? I live in Europe and the passport is in perfect condition and without scratches. I sell also a cover but i don t have its box. What do you suggest? I see many prices that for me are exaggerated. I repeat..the passport is perfect and it works smoothly.
    01-09-21 08:09 AM
    Hi everybody, i would like to sell my silver passport as I no longer use it. Usually I sell on Ebay...what is a fair price for you? I live in Europe and the passport is in perfect condition and without scratches. I sell also a cover but i don t have its box. What do you suggest? I see many prices that for me are exaggerated. I repeat..the passport is perfect and it works smoothly.
    It really only has value as a collector's item, so there aren't any rules to figure out the price. It's supply and demand at a moment in time.

As a phone, its value is probably €30. But depending on the day, you could get €200 for it.
    Last edited by conite; 01-09-21 at 09:37 AM.
    01-09-21 09:25 AM
    Check ebay for awhile but in good shape with no corner chips they go for $250 on the low side.

One weakness to these I think is they chip easily and don't look good after this. Corners are vulnerable.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-21 01:59 PM
    Mine is perfect always kept with a cover. i usually keep my devices in perfect conditions. for those who sent me a private message, i do not know why but i cannot see PM. you can write to [email address deleted].
    I sell it in Europe only
    Last edited by Ecm; 01-11-21 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Do not post personal info.
    01-11-21 02:33 AM
    I have sent you an email. Is the phone QWERTY or QWERTZ?
    01-11-21 03:25 AM
    qwerty. i replied to your email.
    01-11-21 12:41 PM
    I bought the QWERTY Passport SE in excellent condition for about $75 USD recently if that helps.
    01-11-21 01:25 PM
    75 ???? i saw several sales on ebay from 250 to 400 euro...for 75 euro i will keep for collection...i sold an old motorola razr (the first android) at 90...
    01-12-21 01:00 AM
    75 ???? i saw several sales on ebay from 250 to 400 euro...for 75 euro i will keep for collection...i sold an old motorola razr (the first android) at 90...
    Ignore the ilarious price offers of certain BB fans. The Passport SE has a good value in Europe. Just check EBay.
    01-12-21 05:16 AM
    I mean, the phone is almost new, perfect, it is a collector item...a nice piece of hardware...75 euro is a joke!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-12-21 05:23 AM
    Ignore the ilarious price offers of certain BB fans. The Passport SE has a good value in Europe. Just check EBay.
    I don’t live in Europe, now do I, so I paid what it’s worth here. I’m cheap.

https://forums.crackberry.com/buy-se.../#post13554944

The sale is recorded here on CrackBerry Marketplace for all to see and it can’t be altered since Marketplace forum posts can’t be edited. Paid $100USD for a Passport SE, VZW Classic, Playbook, Official BlackBerry genuine leather Playbook case and some BlackBerry swag. Another savvy BlackBerry fan and CrackBerry member bought the BlackBerry swag for their collection.
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 01-12-21 at 06:31 AM.
    01-12-21 06:20 AM
    i believe you..but in europe a passport se is sold between 250 and 400 euro..in perfect conditions
    01-12-21 06:22 AM
    i believe you..but in europe a passport se is sold between 250 and 400 euro..in perfect conditions
    I’m simply agreeing with @conite statement. I suppose more Passport SE in North America where it failed epically so more remaining supply I guess?
    01-12-21 06:35 AM
    to me the passport se was the best phone i ever had...beautiful screen, best keyboard, wonderful stereo speakers..great signal reception...i have changed it with a key2 only because for work i have to use a particular authentication process for the email and the passport could not manage it...but otherwise i would have not changed it...in any case i think that a price between 200 to 250 euro is a fair price for a passport in perfect conditions.
    01-12-21 06:42 AM
    to me the passport se was the best phone i ever had...beautiful screen, best keyboard, wonderful stereo speakers..great signal reception...i have changed it with a key2 only because for work i have to use a particular authentication process for the email and the passport could not manage it...but otherwise i would have not changed it...in any case i think that a price between 200 to 250 euro is a fair price for a passport in perfect conditions.
    Well then list it for 250 in CrackBerry Marketplace and see what happens. There’s a buyer/seller template for all the requirements in beginning of thread section. It’s free to list. Good luck!!!!!!
    01-12-21 06:46 AM
    this Marketplace is Us only or also for Europe?
    01-12-21 06:50 AM
    this Marketplace is Us only or also for Europe?
    For anywhere really.... but this is mostly a US site so more US visitors. I know we have folks from all over, but you might get more exposure on a local phone selling site. But doesn't hurt to create a listing here... you never know when someone from your area that needs a Passport SE for his collection might pop in.

I will say based on watching Auction on Ebay... having the box adds a lot to the value, as is the case with most collectables. But yeah you should be able to do much better than value hunter Chuck Finley69 paid. If your willing to wait for it, start where you want... give it a month and then lower it a little. In the end it just depend on their being a buyer at the right time and place, or you making it so good a deal that someone can't refuse.
    01-12-21 08:40 AM
    I sold a few on E bay for around 225 bucks. Perfect shape. They seem to bring a good price amazing for a phone that's long out of date.
    01-12-21 08:45 AM
    If this helps, I recently sold my perfect, in really new condition, PP SE here in Greece for 150 euros. I know, less than what can be seen on eBay, but that's it. Then again, do all these overpriced SE's actually get sold at such high prices? I'm not so sure.
    01-12-21 09:01 AM
    If this helps, I recently sold my perfect, in really new condition, PP SE here in Greece for 150 euros. I know, less than what can be seen on eBay, but that's it. Then again, do all these overpriced SE's actually get sold at such high prices? I'm not so sure.
    In eBay US I see many going upwards of $200, especially if they're in good condition and come with the box/accessories.

I don't know exactly what will happen to the resale value next year when BB servers shut down, but it shouldn't drop too much either due to the extremely iconic design of the PP SE.

200€ should be easily doable.
    01-12-21 09:19 AM
    In eBay US I see many going upwards of $200, especially if they're in good condition and come with the box/accessories.

I don't know exactly what will happen to the resale value next year when BB servers shut down, but it shouldn't drop too much either due to the extremely iconic design of the PP SE.

Well if the activation servers are part of it, they'll be decorations only.... my guess is most collectors already have one or two.
    01-12-21 09:27 AM
    Well if the activation servers are part of it, they'll be decorations only.... my guess is most collectors already have one or two.
    Yes that would be a tough one, because even if a BB10 phone is being used without a BBID after 1/2022 and then the person wants to sell it to someone, they wouldn't be able to wipe it for fear of bricking it, so they'd have to manually delete all their data on the phone (which would be an absolute chore) before passing it on to the buyer.

I believe you can delete all sms messages and maybe all calls at once on BB10, but I don't think you can delete all contacts in one shot and could take forever to delete one by one.
    01-12-21 09:30 AM

Although my device was practically brand new, I didn't have the box, and as far as I can see, here in my country 200 euros is considered a lot. I mean, I also sold my Samsung Galaxy A51 for 150 euros again!
    01-12-21 09:35 AM
    The only fair price for the passport SE is the price someone is prepared to pay, it could be 400 euro it could be 75, the only way to find out is to list it with a reserve you aren’t prepared to take less than on ebay or any other auction site.

The trouble with collectables is to get the best price you need all the right bits to go with the item, such as the box and all the accessories that shipped with it when new.

Anyone prepared to pay top dollar is going to want all the bits in as new condition too.

Good luck, hope you get a good price.
    01-12-21 09:36 AM

Yes, but what do they actually sell for?

And don't forget that 200 US dollars is 160 euros.
    01-12-21 09:42 AM
68 123