I performed device switch from Q10 to Passport yesterday.

Today I saw an error showing in Facebook & Twitter app. I am not able to use it. I tried deleting and re installing. What I found was that after downloading, it was not able to install in my device. I have large amount of empty space on my device. But still the problem persists.

Did anyone of you are facing similar problems today or in the past? Please suggest the solution to it.

Thanks in advance.

Facebook and Twitter not working in New BlackBerry Passport-img_20141118_155301.png

Varun Shah,
    BBM Channel: C002CA0BA
    Twitter: @imvarunshah
    Facebook: cavarunshah

Posted via CB10 on my Passport (OS 10.3.0.1418)
    11-18-14 04:36 AM
    Unfortunately we crackberries have to live with a small number of resets. Try doing a reset (hold volume up and down button) and try again.

For me, the reset fixed various small issues encountered with the device.

If you are still having trouble, try upgrading the OS. Let us know how you make out.

As far as those two apps go, I don't have have any problem using twitter app. I don't have devil facebook though.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    11-18-14 08:06 AM
    Unfortunately we crackberries have to live with a small number of resets. Try doing a reset (hold volume up and down button) and try again.

For me, the reset fixed various small issues encountered with the device.

If you are still having trouble, try upgrading the OS. Let us know how you make out.

As far as those two apps go, I don't have have any problem using twitter app. I don't have devil facebook though.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    It pops an error: not allowed as per IT Policy disabled list. But this never happened in Q10.

______________________________________ Varun Shah, BBM Channel: C002CA0BA Twitter: @imvarunshah Facebook: cavarunshah Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3442)
    11-18-14 12:47 PM