I just started using blackberry passport and I followed all the steps to get Google play and snap running. But fcebook messenger apps on every marketplace malfunction and won't start. Downs anyon know how I can download a Facebook messenger a tha works for m phone? I do no want to use the decent Web browser messenger on the mobile Facebook website. I need to be notified when I am messaged on fb with an alert. Not necessarily a email message in hub.
    03-03-16 09:52 PM
    I really don't want to settle for anything less than a fully functional fb messenger that plugs into hub. I'll just wait for BlackBerry to upgrade BlackBerry 10

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Oh, prepare to be disappointed then.

But the native app, despite being garbage, uses the hub for messages. And it seems to work pretty well.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    Get messenger for Facebook from Nemory
    It works wonderful on my Passport

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 09:54 PM
    It's not that perfect.. there is no group function for one..

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 10:27 PM
    If your open to installing android apk, you can use facebook messenger apk v25.0.0.17.14. I am currently using this version. although it does not integrate fully with the HUB.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 11:57 PM
    If your open to installing android apk, you can use facebook messenger apk v25.0.0.17.14. I am currently using this version. although it does not integrate fully with the HUB.

Posted via CB10
    I really don't want to settle for anything less than a fully functional fb messenger that plugs into hub. I'll just wait for BlackBerry to upgrade BlackBerry 10

03-04-16 01:53 AM

Oh, prepare to be disappointed then.

But the native app, despite being garbage, uses the hub for messages. And it seems to work pretty well.

03-04-16 05:14 AM
    This ^

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 07:22 AM
    No it doesn't. There are no messages coming through for facebook on Hub.

Sent via Passport SE~!
    03-04-16 11:32 AM
    No it doesn't. There are no messages coming through for facebook on Hub.

Sent via Passport SE~!
    That's unfortunate. It was pretty much the only reason I kept the native Facebook installed. Messages. They thankfully worked well for me, they might have stopped working in the meantime.

03-04-16 12:21 PM
    Native FB app and hub are working fine here.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 06:07 PM
    Native FB messenger works works well enough as is & you can reply through HUB notification. It can Seem a little slow & definitely limited.
    If you like to use stickers you'll be disappointed.
    I use the mobile site through my Browser to look at FB instead of the very poor performance of the Native app.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 09:56 PM
    My native messenger for Facebook supports all features. From stickers, sending photos, hub integration, headless. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/52509887

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 05:29 AM
    The native apps Face10 and Messenger from Nemory are worth trying. I tested a lot and purchased PRO Version of Face 10, as I am missing headless, HUB Integration and such, I will purchase Messenger Pro as well. Fast and nice Support and fixes Errors and updates somehow regularly.
    03-12-16 06:48 AM