01-13-16 11:52 PM
68 123
tools
    Normally I ask my friends with iPhones if they do two days without charging the battery like me with passport (normally they say they have to recharge twice a day).

Anyway BlackBerries are gaining on Instagram consensus which means it will become fashionable.
    Maybe.
    01-08-16 06:02 PM
    Double post.
    01-08-16 06:12 PM
    Two scheduled maintenance updates, Zero BB10 handsets this year... Yup, that's commitment for you.
    Troll often do we? I love how everyone (iSheep) see this as abandoning BB10, you can read right? Nowhere did he ever say they were abandoning the consumers and/or the software or hardware that built this company.

Posted from my beautiful  Passport SQW100-3/10.3.2.858 
    brian4591 likes this.
    01-08-16 07:54 PM
    Well people are ******* stupid.
    01-08-16 09:10 PM
    Never been ridiculed once about my phone. Could be because I tend to intimidate people for some reason.

Usually goes like this:

Them: What phone is that?
    Me: BlackBerry Passport. It's the best smartphone I've ever used, hands down.

That's it.
    01-08-16 11:48 PM
    I just recently purchased my Blackberry Passport coming from Apples iPhone 6s plus. There is nothing wrong with the passport in my opinion, it does what I need and I am ultimately satisfied. The only 2 issues I have so far is the lack of "certain" apps like a legit Snapchat and how sometimes when I send voice messages it sounds like a robot.

After showing my friends and co-workers my new phone I got nothing but back lash. "Why would you get a wackberry?", "That phone is ugly and blackberry is dead eww.", "Who uses bbm anymore."

Those are small.... I understand I don't need approval nor do I expect it because I don't fear being different. Having your own opinion on what you like is normal it's what makes us human.

But why all the **** talking and back lash just because of one phone? Has anyone else experienced this.... please I would like to compare what I have gone through.

Posted via CB10
    Tell them to fxck off. Otherwise you would smash a brick on their face. Iphone sucks balls. It is for fxcking no brainers.

Mia San Mia!
    01-09-16 12:42 AM
    Here, try this:
    mh1983 and anon(9742832) like this.
    01-09-16 01:07 AM
    The OP must be a new BlackBerry user haha.

People hate BlackBerry for some reason. I don't know why, or what BlackBerry ever did to them, but it's like BlackBerry did something personally to them and they'll never get over it.

Posted via CB10
    chickentender likes this.
    01-09-16 02:17 AM
    People are lame, just regurgitation of whatever everybody else is doing. Most people can't think for themselves at all and that's how they prefer to be.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-09-16 03:09 AM
    Here, try this:
    LmAo!! Jerk store!!! That's the line!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-09-16 03:14 AM
    Troll often do we? I love how everyone (iSheep) see this as abandoning BB10, you can read right? Nowhere did he ever say they were abandoning the consumers and/or the software or hardware that built this company.

Oh I can definitely read AND comprehend.
    A better question, can YOU read between the lines?

*C5303
    01-09-16 09:17 AM
    I can't count how many people laughed when I bought my note 2 when it came out... the size had them in hysterics. Most of them are now proudly showing off big phones too lolol.

They laughed at my passport when I got it, tho several are now sporting one themselves, and I have sold afew more as my customers get to see mine.

Posted via CB10
    brian4591 likes this.
    01-09-16 10:42 AM
    Smartphones have changes our way of life and culture in a drastic way and herdyness has increased these days even more

So individualists are more oposed usually

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 11:18 AM
    I had 1 co-worker who would bash my passport.... he carried an iPhone 4 and a work supplied surface pro (I am now typing this on since he is no longer with the company). He needed the 2 devices due to the fact that he couldn't use his iPhone or iPad for any remote functions, infotrak or SAP activitys at the job. All worked fine on my Passport. His only attack was "Blackberrys are dinosaurs" but without being able to perform a single task that I couldn't do better.
    01-09-16 11:29 AM
    The people that question my passport love it and quote they would buy one if they could get the apps they are used to and felt blackberry would still be here in a couple of years. If they ever read some of the negativity of some of this forum it is sure to weigh on their decision.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 12:31 PM
    Yeah, and dinosaurs were freaking awesome. So I guess he has a point.
    So far my friends have been like "whoa, BlackBerry.." they usually comment on the size of the device, but all have been impressed so far.

I'm still getting familiar with the Passport and nearly sold it back to get a Priv, but I'm content and glad I stuck with this.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Jasonn Brantley; 01-09-16 at 03:42 PM.
    01-09-16 12:57 PM
    Just had a chance to show how bb10 works on my passport and shortly- people were gobsmacked. Devoted android lovers FYI

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport
    01-09-16 02:28 PM
    I usually just tell them it is the device that works best for me. Then I thumb swipe right to show them my seven email accounts separate and then the priority hub.

Then I let go to go back to my home screen. Of course they then say "yeah...but you can't run any popular apps " , so I open Play Store and then my Social App Folder on the home screen showing them Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Chive, and others. Then open the folder with banking and local news. Then open Netflix. Then open the folder called business tools and show them Office Mobile, File Manger, Print Hand and PDF creator.

Please understand that this happens in just over a minute or so and leave most of them with their mouth hanging open and no response besides " that's pretty cool, but that phone is too big " as they are holding an iPhone 6 plus in their hand.

Passport. It's not as big as you think it is.
    lylesilverman likes this.
    01-09-16 02:35 PM
    Just hang out here and be a part of this herd and you'll be fine.
    01-09-16 04:11 PM
    Just hang out here and be a part of this herd and you'll be fine.
    You know it, these are our peeps!

01-09-16 04:17 PM
    I just recently purchased my Blackberry Passport coming from Apples iPhone 6s plus. There is nothing wrong with the passport in my opinion, it does what I need and I am ultimately satisfied. The only 2 issues I have so far is the lack of "certain" apps like a legit Snapchat and how sometimes when I send voice messages it sounds like a robot.

After showing my friends and co-workers my new phone I got nothing but back lash. "Why would you get a wackberry?", "That phone is ugly and blackberry is dead eww.", "Who uses bbm anymore."

Those are small.... I understand I don't need approval nor do I expect it because I don't fear being different. Having your own opinion on what you like is normal it's what makes us human.

But why all the **** talking and back lash just because of one phone? Has anyone else experienced this.... please I would like to compare what I have gone through.

Posted via CB10
    This has been going on for years(jokes directed toward BlackBerry devices). If they know it's bothering you, it will continue. I've ignored it and continue to enjoy all of my Blackberries.
    01-09-16 04:23 PM
    My coworkers said that is a TV and with the money spent on my passport I could buy a samsung or a iphone! I have just said to them that I like being different !

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 04:26 PM
    People tend to be insecure of their decisions so they trash talk to justify their choices. Ironically, it's not just non BlackBerry users. Have a look around the CB forums as of late and all you see is Android bashing.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 04:34 PM
    I have a Passport as well, it size envy my friend.........Woof.

It's good to be the big Dog!
    01-09-16 05:01 PM
    I have a Passport as well, it size envy my friend.........Woof.

It's good to be the big Dog!
    Size Envy, may I borrow this term from you? I love it!

01-09-16 05:55 PM
68 123