I tried deleting and reinstalling the Evernote app on my Blackberry Passport, but I'm still getting the sync error. None of my Evernote notebooks appear on my phone any more. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix or re-sync Evernote?

Thanks!
    01-01-17 04:18 AM
    You are only permitted to sync two devices maximum at any given time with Evernote (free version). Does this apply in your case?
    livinonlybygrace likes this.
    01-01-17 08:05 AM
    Good point by Azam Saghir.

Also, make certain you added Evernote access in your account settings. It's easy to forget that it does expire after a year and requires reauthorization :

two finger swipe down from the top... tap settings... tap accounts... tap the plus sign to add Evernote, sign in and authorize your Blackberry.
    peregrineay likes this.
    01-01-17 08:52 AM
    Good point by Azam Saghir.

Also, make certain you added Evernote access in your account settings. It's easy to forget that it does expire after a year and requires reauthorization :

two finger swipe down from the top... tap settings... tap accounts... tap the plus sign to add Evernote, sign in and authorize your Blackberry.
    That's only for Remember integration IIRC, the standalone app is separate from that.

OP: Is your Passport associated with your account?

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/a...68-Devices-FAQ
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-01-17 10:50 AM
    I have had this since December, everything in settings and account is all good and renstall makes no differences

BlackBerry Passport SE on OS 10.3.3.2163 Freedom Mobile after 7 yrs with Rogers
    01-01-17 11:24 AM
    No issues at all here. Just synced a new note without issue.
    01-01-17 12:10 PM
    This re-authorization method worked on my second attempt. All my notebooks are back on my phone.

BTW, do you know if Evernote changed the app on the Passport? Whenever I choose a notebook, it now shows the subject title of each note, AND a short preview of the first 10 words in the note. In the past, Evernote simply showed a listing of each note by title.
    01-01-17 03:14 PM
    I'm getting an unexpected sync error from Evernote on my Passport. I have it setup in my accounts and it's folders are in Remember.
    02-21-17 12:56 PM
    Had the same issue with Evernote so I downloaded Microsoft OneNote from the Amazon App Store and it syncs between devices

Posted via CB10
    02-21-17 01:22 PM
    Had the same issue with Evernote so I downloaded Microsoft OneNote from the Amazon App Store and it syncs between devices

Posted via CB10
    OneNote, yes that's my goal. I can export Evernote to OneNote. Copied my remember stuff to Evernote on the Passport. Just need it to sync so Onenote will slurp it all in.
    02-21-17 02:51 PM
    semime helped me out over here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...oblem-1069817/

had too many devices linked
    02-22-17 09:01 AM
    Had the same problem. Too many devices linked

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 06:34 AM
    I experienced the same error message so I logged in to Evernote using my laptop and checked the devices. I had to revoke one access. After that, it synced!
    11-03-17 09:30 PM
    Evernote has discontinued support for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-17 10:39 PM
    That's only for Remember integration IIRC, the standalone app is separate from that.

OP: Is your Passport associated with your account?

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/a...68-Devices-FAQ
    BUMP!!

This is why I love the search option.
    I was facing the exact same issue. Problem with the sync. I came across this thread, tried the aforementioned solution, I had all my previous devices linked, followed the link above, revoked access of the unused devices. Signed in on Evernote from my BlackBerry Passport again, and voila!!!!! It worked!!

Thank you!
    peregrineay likes this.
    11-29-17 09:41 AM
    Evernote has discontinued support for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Naa, works fine man. There might not be any more updates for the native app (unsure about this so don't quote me on it), but whatever we've got is sufficient, gets the job done.
    11-29-17 09:44 AM
    Naa, works fine man. There might not be any more updates for the native app (unsure about this so don't quote me on it), but whatever we've got is sufficient, gets the job done.
    Good luck with that.
    11-29-17 08:34 PM
    One of the many gems of BB10 - the Remember app as a third party app linked to Evernote. It stopped syncing and I thought it had died but actually it was just that the authorization expired!
    Successfully reauthorized:
    BlackBerry 10 device is now linked to your account
    BlackBerry 10 device has been granted access to your Evernote account and will maintain access until Mar 1, 2019.
    03-02-18 12:25 AM