i use evernote because i can access and type from my desktop
    12-15-14 12:03 PM
    1 "Secure" on my device that syncs to a trusted cloud location and contains sensitive personal information I don't want to put on Evernote or any other public service.
    My setup is similar to yours now, but what "trusted cloud location" have you chosen?

I'd like to store sensitive documents but really not sure which.
    Would want have a folder in Remember that syncs with a cloud based secure system.

Bloody Blackberry keeps talking about the internet of things and secure cloud blah blah but at the moment I ain't seeing much from them as of yet.

IF only Remember was cloud based? Blackberry Blend even.
    12-15-14 12:07 PM
    My setup is similar to yours now, but what "trusted cloud location" have you chosen?

I'd like to store sensitive documents but really not sure which.
    Would want have a folder in Remember that syncs with a cloud based secure system.

Bloody Blackberry keeps talking about the internet of things and secure cloud blah blah but at the moment I ain't seeing much from them as of yet.

IF only Remember was cloud based? Blackberry Blend even.
    Mega. Encrypted transfer of data and storage, but make sure you don't lose your password ( use Password Keeper or Enpass)

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    12-15-14 02:35 PM
    Evernote works with other devices.....
    12-15-14 03:23 PM
    you can't compare to both application. Evernote has ability to sync all of our devices, laptop or pc.....
    yep - this is why I use Evernote - synching between PC, Laptop, Tablets, & Phone - and it is excellent and FREE!
    12-15-14 03:56 PM
    Mega. Encrypted transfer of data and storage, but make sure you don't lose your password ( use Password Keeper or Enpass)

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    You've lost me there.

The poster mentioned he has 1 "secure" folder inside Remember that syncs with the cloud, as I also don't want to use evernote for "secure" content, how do I create a folder that syncs with a secure cloud service (if there truly is one)

Currently I have inside Remember:

Remember folder (non cloud)
    Outlook.com sync folder (not secure)
    Evernote folders (not secure)

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 05:22 PM
    How do you sync with Outlook.com? I have memos sync enabled, but I can't find a way to type a memo in Outlook (on the computer). Just email, Calendar, People and online Office apps.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    12-15-14 05:44 PM
    You can use reminder and sync your folders with evernote. In this way, everywhere you access evernote, your folders will be updated. This is the best way to use in my opinion because you put together what each app is better: native experience for remember and cloud sync for evernote.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 06:01 PM
    yep - this is why I use Evernote - synching between PC, Laptop, Tablets, & Phone - and it is excellent and FREE!
    You can sync remember with evernote and use anywhere in the same way.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 06:03 PM
    Sorry for creating confusion. My "Secure" folder is local (Remember), backed up to my PC periodically via Link with a copy placed in my chosen encrypted cloud storage service. It sounds laborious, but the data in that folder doesn't change very often, and I back up every 72 hours or so.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 08:07 PM
    Sorry for creating confusion. My "Secure" folder is local (Remember), backed up to my PC periodically via Link with a copy placed in my chosen encrypted cloud storage service.
    ok thanks for clarifying.
    12-16-14 12:45 PM
    I only use Evernote to keep recipe files in now. The layout of the remember app is better for me, and syncs my tasks through my enterprise account across all of my devices, and as mentioned, is available off line.
    12-16-14 09:00 PM
    How do you sync with Outlook.com? I have memos sync enabled, but I can't find a way to type a memo in Outlook (on the computer). Just email, Calendar, People and online Office apps.

I have the same problem as you
    12-16-14 10:48 PM
    I have the same problem as you
    1) Go to your Calendar in Outlook.com
    2) Drop down > Create New Task

It then syncs with Blackberry Remember (under MyCal)

To view all tasks in Outlook.com
    1) Switch the calendar view to Tasks from Month

12-20-14 05:18 PM
    I use Remember with multiple exchange accounts to sync multiple PC's, laptop and multiple desktops I use, plus OWA so I don't see a need for a cloud service and Evernote. If I didn't have Exchange I would use hosted Exchange and if I wanted to secure it further I would add hosted BES 12.

Rockin a Passport and Z30! Two devices are better than 1!
    12-20-14 07:13 PM
    I did switch over to Evernote for my main note app because of the device sync feature. It was that reason only, because for the most part I don't enjoy using Evernote. It's just a little glitchy on each device I use it on, and definitely significantly slower than Remember.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on CB10!
    12-20-14 07:48 PM
    I should add that if my work email ever gets switched from POP3 to an EAS or IMAP protocol, I would very likely go back to Remember.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on CB10!
    12-20-14 07:57 PM
    1) Go to your Calendar in Outlook.com
    2) Drop down > Create New Task

It then syncs with Blackberry Remember (under MyCal)

http://oi58.tinypic.com/255u9g7.jpg

To view all tasks in Outlook.com
    1) Switch the calendar view to Tasks from Month

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2d6w6rq.jpg
    Thank you, but this is for tasks - I know how to sync tasks. My question was about notes - I can't find a way to create a note in Outlook.com. And Remember doesn't seem to sync to Outlook.

12-21-14 12:58 AM
    Thank you, but this is for tasks - I know how to sync tasks. My question was about notes - I can't find a way to create a note in Outlook.com. And Remember doesn't seem to sync to Outlook.

this is what I mean as well...............
    12-21-14 01:30 AM

From what im aware there aren't notes, the task syncs with Remember, if you create a entry in Remember it won't let you choose between Notes or tasks, but will sync with outlook.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:10 AM
    I use Evernote account only through BlackBerry Remember app. Evernote gives absolutely musthave opportunity of syncing data between different devices. And BlackBerry Remember app can work offline, starts fast and fully support Evernote account (I often use Remember app in underground on my way to office, then I can use freshly entered data on my office desktop too).

PIN: 2BEC9B73
    12-21-14 04:24 AM
    Same. I use Remember to save notes on its Evernote folder. When there is an active Internet connection, it automatically syncs it to my Evernote account. No Internet? No worries. My Evernote notes are all on Remember.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    12-21-14 04:32 AM
    Yep, EN on Remember = best of both worlds.
    03-14-15 07:59 PM
    I prefer Remember, as it can/ is stand alone. So you KNOW for sure that info is secure because it lives on your device rather than someone else's server.

ρō�┬Єđ bұ mұ Ů�� ρÚ�ρōЯ┬.
    05-19-15 10:55 PM
49 12