How'd she make out? What happened? How severe? Did you have a case and/or screen protector?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 01:39 AM
    I dropped couple of times with and w/ o silicon cover nothing had happened. And threw it on the door in extreme anger from 5 feet away when it was naked. Later found little bent in aluminum frame near on off switch but PP is working just fine even after that incident. That's the reason I believe blackberry quality and not believe myself when I am in anger. So I always buy BlackBerry phones.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 02:07 AM
    It slipped out of my hands when I pulled it out of my pocket once. It fell on the street which is a brick pavement. There's a few 'scratches' on the right side and a almost microscopic small dent on the back (top part).
    And it fell a little strange from the couch on the floor once. Not a high fall but the space bar key is a tiny bit sunken in as a result, but when typing it's not noticeable and it's very hard to see from a normal viewing distance.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 02:19 AM
    My phone is naked. I have dropped my phone more times than I can count. No damage other than minor scratches. A few were on pavement though.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 03:17 AM
    I have the little white case protector back.

I dropped mine off of one of my halloween props face down onto concrete last night, about 5 feet. When I was side tracked working on part of the robotics.

I've had it since release and dropped it probably a half dozen times doing garage work etc.

Not so much as a scratch. The covers saved it quite well.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    10-30-15 03:22 AM
    Mine is working perfectly after seeing world war 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    I can't believe any phone can ever be so hardcore hehe

From BlackBerry with Love
    10-30-15 03:44 AM
    Dropped it once onto the floor when I was getting a snack from the vending machine after class. Aye!

It was maybe a three-foot drop? Passport came out fine, though. No dents or scratches as far as I know, and I don't use a case or a screen protector or anything like that. If it were anything but a BlackBerry, glass would have shattered, probably.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 10:11 AM
    I have dropped mine 3 times. Once on carpet (naked--the phone, NOT me haha) once on my cement garage floor while I was bending over (naked again) and once on pavement from about chest high (this time with a cheap clear hard plastic case). There are no marks, dents or screen cracks whatsoever. I am usually a very careful person with my gadgets but stuff happens!
    10-30-15 10:18 AM
    I dropped mine taking from my back pocket onto the concrete driveway naked and it hit on the bottom left corner and bounced and hit top right corner and just got a few scrapes and life goes on with two battle scares who cares its a stupid phone.

I was upset when it happened but after a few hours it was like oh well.
    Takes a licken and keep on BlackBerrying on
    10-30-15 11:03 AM
    Dropped mine naked onto the road from my front pocket while bending over and it came out amazingly unscathed. Maybe it was luck, but the phone is solid.

 Passport SE 
    10-30-15 12:14 PM
    I drop mine at least once a week, occasionally on concrete. Luckily I've only had one bad drop, in which it landed right smack on the top right corner. Fortunately I had a cover on which protected it from shattering but since it was only a thin skin it still managed to get 2 little dents the size of pin heads on the metal band. Not a big deal since I always have a cover on so I don't have to look at them but the resell value has been shot to hell.

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    10-30-15 12:38 PM
    Dropped twice. With the oem flipcase on. Felt on the open side of course :-(
    Some scratches on the metal on the side and on the bottom

Posted via BlackBerry Passport ‎
    10-30-15 01:36 PM
    I'm always super cautious with my phones but I've dropped this one a few times, I don't know if it's the awkward shape or what but anyways I was really impressed yesterday. I had it in a soft rubber cheap garbage case, no screen protector. Was picking up my oldest from a pumpkin patch and walking on the gravel parking lot with random puddles everywhere. Slipped through my hand and as I was awkwardly trying to catch it I basically slapped it mid air and it took off at lightning speed and landed face down on the gravel next to a puddle. Had a heart attack and then picked it up and not a mark at all. Thank you blackberry haha

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 02:14 PM
    I've dropped it onto tile, concrete, hardwood, carpet all multiple times. Not a single scratch or dent.

My passport is naked, no screen protector, case, or skins.

Most durable Blackberry yet!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-30-15 02:40 PM
    Face plant. often. naked. moves out and draws fire. its a tank.
    KermEd likes this.
    10-30-15 02:44 PM
    Dropped it a few times on the pavement while out. No case, and you can see some small scratches on the corners, but this thing is a tank and is still fully functional. Only when you look closely do you see the small marks.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 03:36 PM
    Slipped out of my hand, couple of feet or so. Onto concrete, totally smashed screen.Maybe not so durable.
    10-30-15 05:43 PM
    Dropped it a couple of times on hard floor without a case. No scratch. Also it still looks like new after quite a while of heavy use. The BlackBerry Passport is an incredibly solid phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:46 PM
    dropped it yesterday as I exited my car.... smashed display. over $200 to replace. ouch!

Keep calm and blackberry on
    10-31-15 01:04 AM
    Many times. Never wear a case on it. No damage at all.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 04:34 AM
    Yes, almost 5 times just this past month. Nothing really happened. Also fell on concrete two months ago, but that didn't end so good...

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 07:33 AM
    Screen protector and leather flip case on mine. Have dropped it probably 7 times. On concrete, on hardwood and on ceramic tile. Still looks like it did the day I got it.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 09:22 AM
    Sadly, I have dropped my Passport more than any other phone I have ever owned. I have even dropped it face down before. I have a flex shell case with a screen protector. I only have dings on the case corners. No screen damage; thank God. It doesn't even have screen protector damage.

People may look past the flex shell case because it doesn't protect the entire phone. It mainly protects the corners of the phone. I have had one for my z10 and passport. Neither phone has suffered any serious damage. On my PP, I have a small ding than you can only notice by feeling the left side of the phone; and it was a hardest time I ever dropped my phone. Everything works fine on it. If someone weren't to have a case or screen protector at all, more than likely they may still be Ok (Don't quote me on that). This PP is one tough phone. I have the OG Passport BTW.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 10:23 AM
    Twice. Have screen protector and wallet case. Both on wood floors. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 11:58 AM
    Dropped mine almost 10 feet onto tile (landed face down). The frame bent a little, but the screen was fine and no scratches. Amazing durability really.
    10-31-15 12:46 PM
40 12