06-12-15 08:43 PM
    It seem most of the comments on that page are positive. Good to see Android users have some love for BlackBerry.
    06-12-15 09:24 PM
    I think a lot of folks might be pleasantly surprised by how well a BlackBerry that runs Android will sell. I know a lot of ex BlackBerry users who moved on to Android but still miss BlackBerry's physical keyboard. Not enough to leave Android for BB10, but they certainly miss it enough to strongly consider picking up a BlackBerry that has Android and all of the apps they've grown used to having.

A full touch BlackBerry with Android would be pointless. Lots of Android OEMs can put out far better and cheaper slabs than BlackBerry could. But no phone maker can make a physical keyboard like BlackBerry can.
    06-12-15 09:36 PM
    If that is the only way that BlackBerry will be profitable again, why not? After all, BlackBerry is still a business oriented organisation that needs to gain profit... whether we like it or not...

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 10:03 PM
    As long as they keep bbos. I can't deal with buggy android no matter how awesome the hardware is.

Posted via CB10
    kekos likes this.
    06-12-15 10:21 PM
    I'd like for them to keep bb10 going with its little android runtime. I use so few apps and love the BlackBerry 10 os. If I wanted an android I wouldn't be using a BlackBerry. If they want to play with a pkb android for the money on top of that then fine. I'm happy with my z30

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 10:33 PM
    Posted this in another forum: I am using the Passport Black right now coming from Nexus 6 and love the machine. I am fine using BB10 with Android apps running on it, the only peeve is that I cannot run Google Play Services at the moment in BB10. I am Google centric many apps require Google Play Services to run fully or run at all. Keep BB10 native it is a great OS but please allow Google Play Services in BB10 properly and fully and they will have the best of both worlds and keep both Blackberry and Android user base.
    08-24-15 05:51 PM
    BB10 is the best, but good idea to offer android as many android users will switch to a BB in a second if it's running android
    08-24-15 06:55 PM
    As a former treo user.. I just want them sweet sweet physical keys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    08-25-15 12:44 AM