Here is what I did to install both BlackBerry Link and Blend on Mac OS Sierra.

1. Right click or command click on "Install BlackBerry 10 Desktop Software.app" Icon.
    2. Select from the contextual menu "Show Package Contents"
    3. Go to Resources directory and Double Click on "BlackBerry Blend.pkg"
    4. When you get to "Installation Type" Select "BlackBerry Link" Checkbox and both will install.

Error i had:
    Attached Thumbnails Error bb10-0015 and Link installation Error on MAC HIGH SIERRA-screen-shot-2017-11-19-18.37.58.jpg  
    11-19-17 11:04 AM
    Link and Blend are officially dead. No more support for the newest OSs.
    11-19-17 12:42 PM
    11-19-17 12:59 PM
    Link and Blend are officially dead. No more support for the newest OSs.
    I still have Blend working on Windows 10. It's a bit buggy sometimes but no more or less than it ever was. Finding the download file and the drivers was the more complicated part. It used to just install and download everything when I plugged in my device but with my new laptop I found it didn't give me that opt-option. Unless my device was on USB Mass Storage mode, I found my laptop wouldn't even recognize it.

Once I found the download for blend, everything is all good.

Really hope they bring Blend back to life as it is a great piece of software with lots of potential.
    11-19-17 01:01 PM
    ...Really hope they bring Blend back to life as it is a great piece of software with lots of potential.
    No way. They won't. Yes, it WAS a cool piece of software once upon a time, but it's dead. And not even open sourced, damn.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-17 01:06 PM
    Hi guys. I just went to a friend and install Link and Bend on Windows 10. It was perfect and my passport is working again, so on windows 10 is okay but on Mac HS it does not work and i cant fix it no matter what i do. I will install Windows 10 on 256gb of my ssd and hope it will continue to work on Windows 10. I tried the Link i dont use Bend.
    11-19-17 03:44 PM
    Just don't update your Win installation.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-17 04:02 PM
    Hi guys. I just went to a friend and install Link and Bend on Windows 10. It was perfect and my passport is working again, so on windows 10 is okay but on Mac HS it does not work and i cant fix it no matter what i do. I will install Windows 10 on 256gb of my ssd and hope it will continue to work on Windows 10. I tried the Link i don't use Bend.
    Link started breaking for many people on Windows 10 over a year ago now. It also doesn't work with the latest versions of BB10.

Now is the time to start planning for life without Link. And don't expect to be able to restore your phone at some later date with any backups you make today.
    11-19-17 04:22 PM