Haven't seen this issue posted anywhere, it's the most frustrating issue I have come across to date on my beloved Passport. This REALLY should be simple, maybe I am missing something....

I just purchased this fancy new battery charger from Efest that actually has some bluetooth functions, I'm not sure what for. I pair it no problem. Now the passcode is a mix of alpha-numeric characters. For instance, it starts with "4A". When the virtual keypad pops up for BT code entry, to enter the code, it is a numeric keypad with the "alternate" letter keys displayed in the top left corner of each key (on the key needed for the "A", the primary character is "#"). However, there is no "shift" key on either keypad, and a long press does nothing. It simply continues to enter the "#" character and NOT the alternate character, the "A", no matter what I try.

What am I missing? Has anyone else run across this? Really baffled.
    12-29-15 12:48 PM
    You need to get the virtual part of the keyboard visible

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    12-29-15 12:59 PM
    Thanks for the response. Maybe I wasn't as clear as I should have been, this *is* on the virtual keyboard. Neither the physical keyboard nor the virtual have any way to access the alternate characters that I can find.
    To compound the problem, the virtual keypad only stays up for about 20 seconds before it closes....
    12-29-15 07:24 PM
    Pre-type your code key and just paste it in?

P.

Swiped on my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport, a beast among sheep.
    01-01-16 02:12 AM