Hi guys,

Anyone know which store i can get an all black blackberry passport (Middle East Version) with an English only keyboard? Blackberry store don't have one and neither does the Axiom store and blackberry stand at virgin mobile store at the emirates mall.

Thanks alot, quite urgent
    01-10-15 06:52 PM
    Try ordering from Amazon UK or Amazon US?

Passport or Z10, whichever is nearest
    01-10-15 07:46 PM
    Yea there is no other way. Let us know

Posted from my Classic Passport
    01-10-15 11:12 PM
    I'm in Dubai at the moment and like the all black MEA version but they come with English and Arabic keyboards so far....... they apparently have run out of that stock at the BlackBerry store in dubai Mall

Getting from amazon uk or us would just be the regular one released globally.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 01:13 AM
    The UK version works in dubai like Vodafone for example.. both here and UK GSM. I ordered my z10 stl-2 for 4G to work, and z30 Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1052.

And i think the US At&a models works also.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 01:30 AM
    I'm in Dubai at the moment and like the all black MEA version but they come with English and Arabic keyboards so far....... they apparently have run out of that stock at the BlackBerry store in dubai Mall

Getting from amazon uk or us would just be the regular one released globally.

Posted via CB10
    Whow. How did I missed that? You say ALL-BLACK with the stainless steel as ALL BLACK? If so, I need to order it now! lol

The UK version works in dubai like Vodafone for example.
    I could then just order from Amazon UK for PP accessories.
    01-11-15 03:58 AM
    Yes..... the middle east version is all black with the metal rim being black not stainless steel. I already have the regular one, just wanted something different

Posted via CB10
    7onZ likes this.
    01-11-15 08:45 AM
    Yes..... the middle east version is all black with the metal rim being black not stainless steel. I already have the regular one, just wanted something different

Posted via CB10
    Sweet :-D

Let me just clarify, the Steel Frets are black too right?

"When life gives you Blackberries... keep moving b*tch!"
    01-11-15 08:55 AM
    I bought the BlackBerry Porsche 9983 before 1 month from the porsch design store at the Emirates Mall with an only English keyboard but couldn't get the passport or classic with only English keyboard so ordered them online from amazon us

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 09:13 AM
    *UPDATE*

I just came back from Dubai Mall and there I asked about the Full Black version of PP. They don’t actually provide any color variant (even Red one) aside of White and Piano Black (and no possible English version as well). They do however, is connected with Axiom which has a connection to one shop in Sheikh Zayed Road that customizes phones (Gold plating etc.) that the staff from Blackberry shop is suggesting I can come to check if this shop can do Carbon plating for me. Since Blackberry Dubai Mall is the only Blackberry outlet in U.A.E, she guaranteed to me that Full Black version (or the Side metal only) is not being distributed here, but a product of customization.
    By the way, the sales in Blackberry Dubai is doing great (as per the staff I’m talking with) compare to UK. Just today, one of the Blackberry UK official went in Dubai to check how they can do the same in UK. It’s a good news to hear that. Something to offset from my frustration – the Full Black edition.
    01-14-15 05:06 AM