When I upgraded to a Passport from my Q10 I moved over all my apps, and Endomondo continued to function fine. But today I got a bit adventurous and tried installing the most up-to-date version from Google Play.

Mistake!

The Google Play version crashed on startup, and Endomondo is not available for download from BlackBerry World from your Passport.

I solved it by downloading and installing an old version (9.2.2). You can find the APK by scrolling down this page:

Download Endomondo Running Cycling Walk .apk - AndroidDrawer.com

Version 9.2.2 works great on my Passport (including live maps and uploading of pictures which didn't work in the BlackBerry World version). Thought I would share this experience for other Passport owners.
    02-15-15 06:39 AM
    I've got version 10.5.3 of Endomondo on my PP. Works fine for me. Not sure if there is a later version that might not work.

Passport and 10.3.1.1154
    02-15-15 08:53 AM
    I've got version 10.5.3 of Endomondo on my PP. Works fine for me. Not sure if there is a later version that might not work.

Passport and 10.3.1.1154
    Interesting. The link I posted above has lots of old versions. I tried an older version 10 that didn't work and then jumped down to the last version 9, and I am happy to leave well enough alone for now.

Posted from my Passport
    02-15-15 03:57 PM
    I updated endomondo through snap and had the same problem, I then deleted the app and installed again through the amazon store and that one works... no HR of course, but I use cascarun for that... and then import in the endomondo site...

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 07:01 PM
    I updated endomondo through snap and had the same problem, I then deleted the app and installed again through the amazon store and that one works... no HR of course, but I use cascarun for that... and then import in the endomondo site...

Posted via CB10
    Me too! I use Cascarun for long runs with my HR monitor. But anytime I am out without my HRM I use Endomondo for the convenience of automatic uploads to the website.
    scorepion likes this.
    02-16-15 02:25 AM
    I just download for my Z30 though, the latest version from Snap, which as of now is 10.7.3 and to my disbelief a screen pops out when you launch it with a note: This version of Endomondo is not intended to run on BlackBerry devices. And then they ask me to go to BlackBerry World.
    Do you experience same situation when downloading on Passports?
    03-08-15 05:20 AM
    Did they just block Endomondo for BlackBerry devices after having downloaded from Google Play store? Can anyone else try using Snap?
    03-08-15 05:22 AM
    Did they just block Endomondo for BlackBerry devices after having downloaded from Google Play store? Can anyone else try using Snap?
    Yes confirmed. I had to revert to BlackBerry World version.

Zwiped from my Zed, Awaiting 10.3.1...
    LolaPagoda likes this.
    03-08-15 06:01 AM
    Thanks for sharing the info and link to Apk

cheers!
    03-11-15 05:15 AM
    Does anyone has a link to a working Endomondo (apk or bar) on the Passport? The most important to me the version of the operating notifications in the HUB.

A few years ago I had the Z10 version.

Many thanks in advance.
    08-26-16 03:14 AM